FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cupich Removes Priest Who Burned Rainbow Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The priest who ignited controversy last week by burning an LGBTQ-friendly flag on church grounds against the orders of Cardinal Blase Cupich has been removed from his Avondale parish.

Cupich sent two of his top deputies to Resurrection Catholic Church on Friday to notify the Rev. Paul Kalchik that he was being removed as pastor, according to two sources close to the priest.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/flag-b...al-cupich/ 

The man who has persecuted Father Phillips while promoting James Martin, strikes again.
What did you expect when the priest openly disobeys the cardinal?
I wonder if Poche would murder someone if Pope Francis told him to.
(09-23-2018, 12:48 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]What did you expect when the priest openly disobeys the cardinal?

How did he disobey the Cardinal?

I'm not sure his actions were prudent, but I know of no order not to do what he did.

The only report we have is from a LGBTQXYZ newspaper which says that an Archdiocesan spokeswoman said that "the pastor agreed not to go through with [it]."
(09-23-2018, 03:54 AM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2018, 12:48 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]What did you expect when the priest openly disobeys the cardinal?

How did he disobey the Cardinal?

I'm not sure his actions were prudent, but I know of no order not to do what he did.

The only report we have is from a LGBTQXYZ newspaper which says that an Archdiocesan spokeswoman said that "the pastor agreed not to go through with [it]."

If the cardinal told him not to go through with this and he did it anyway then he did the wrong thing.
Poche, you would make the perfect moderator for CAF.
More                         

Just hours ago, new Chicago Auxiliary Bishop Mark Bartosic arrived unannounced at Resurrection Parish on Chicago’s Northwest side and told Pastor Paul Kalchik that he had just minutes to get his belongings together and vacate the premises or the police would be called to arrest him for trespassing.

https://onepeterfive.com/chicago-priest-...e-removal/

(09-23-2018, 08:03 AM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]Poche, you would make the perfect moderator for CAF.

LOL, CAF forum moderators must have trained this pontificate...the faithful are punished and reprimanded, meanwhile every liberal and heterodox discussion is celebrated as "great discussion."  CAF certainly does have a hair-trigger mentality.
Removing a priest on the Sabbath...I don't need to say any more. But these actions are dastardly and cowardice.
From Church Militant: CHICAGO PRIEST GOES INTO HIDING TO ESCAPE CDL. CUPICH’S PUNISHMENT

A little more on Fr. Kalchik:

Quote:Kalchik is twice a victim of homosexual assault — once when he was 11 years old and raped by a homosexual neighbor, and again at age 19, when he was assaulted by a priest twice his size. Kalchik published his testimony for the first time in an open letter to Pope Francis on Sept. 6.

I would guess the open letter from Sept. 6 did not go over well with anyone in Chicago, let alone the Vatican.  This put Fr. Kalchik directly in their cross-hairs. 

Note that Fr. Kalchik did not himself light fire to the flag:

Quote:Kalchik himself did not burn the flag, but parishioners took things into their own hands and held the flag-burning ceremony themselves. In response to what Cupich saw as defiance, he ordered Kalchik to St. Luke (a treatment center with a notorious past, whose former CEO was convicted in 2014 of embezzling $200,000 dollars, which he spent on gay lovers).

Nonetheless, two henchmen of the Lavender Mafia, er, I mean vicars for priests, Msgr. Lyle & Fr. Thomas,  were sent by Vice Overlord Cupich to remove Fr. Kalchik.  Both of them have had ties to the homosexual culture within the diocese: 

Quote:Father Jeremy Thomas, 52, is originally from Wales, coming to work in the Chicago archdiocese in 2001. Assigned to St. Jerome parish since 2001, he was implicated in a gay scandal....
Monsignor Dennis Lyle served as rector of Mundelein Seminary from 2006–12. ... Mundelein earned the nickname "The Pink Palace" for its rampant homosexual subculture, one dormitory wing called "The Catwalk" to denote the effeminate, fashion-conscious homosexual seminarians who resided there.

And what is that Vice Overlord Cupich requires of Fr. Kalchik?

Quote:Lyle and Thomas made clear they were there on order of Cdl. Cupich, who insisted that Kalchik be sent to St. Luke Institute for his "psychiatric issues." 

Make note of that, fellow Fishies, that if you in anyway support the beliefs of Fr. Kalchik (formerly known as authentic Catholic magisterium for the past two millennia), you will be deemed to have "psychiatric issues" requiring your involuntary admission to a psych ward.

The Lavender Mafia henchmen then handed Fr. Kalchik the equivalent of a dead fish wrapped in newspaper:

Quote:In a disturbing twist, the two vicars for priests alluded to Kalchik's death when he continued to refuse to leave with them.  

"Fr. Kalchik told those two enforcers that he had Mass to celebrate in the morning and that he was needed in the parish," the Smiths continued. "The response from the two was to ask him, 'What would happen if you were dead?'"

Remember fellow Fishies, at the end of the day, this is OUR Church at work.
Pages: 1 2 3