FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 19 M in DC looking for Good Traditional Catholic F
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sex: Male
Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Yes
Basic physical description: 5’5,Brown hair, slender, eyes a bit crossed
Do you have any children?: No
EF, SSPX, both, or other?: SSPX( while I certainly take the SSPX position, I’m not hostile towards serious Traditionalists in other groups)
Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: No because I’d make sure I never got into a situation where that’s all I had available. The NO corrupts the Faith. Latin Mass, Eastern Catholic DL, or a Mass of the Anglican Ordinariate are my only options. 
Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Augustine. I’m very Augustinian theologically 
Did you grow up Catholic?: No. Converted from Islam.
Introvert or extrovert: Very introverted 
Ethnic heritage: Middle Eastern
 Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Unimportant 
[b]Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: [/b]18-28. I’m very mature for my age( spend most of my time reading the Fathers and studying Latin/Greek. I’m not interested in the stuff guys my age usually do. Maturity and piety matter a lot more than age to me. There are very few seriously Traditional Catholic women out there, so dating a woman a bit older than myself is absolutely fine with me.) 
In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: Not really a fan. It should only be used in the gravest and most extreme situations.
What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: I would ask the wife for counsel but I’d make the final decisions on all important matters.
What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: I’m very opposed to it. If a man makes enough to feed, clothe, and shelter the family, a woman’s place is always in the home. No exceptions whatsoever 
How do you feel about women wearing pants?: I really don’t like it. Women need to wear women’s clothes. Not a dealbreaker though 
If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?: I’d make the money. We’d have a shared bank account and I’d make financial decisions
Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: Let’s put it this way. I’m not interested in a girl who’s fornicated or has kids.
Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you?: Yes, if fornication is the reason for it.
[b]Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?: [/b]Sloth. I’m not lazy, but I’m the sort of guy who won’t do something unless I want to or absolutely have to. 
What would others say are your best qualities?: I’m very intellectual  and pensive. Kind and easy-going.
What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: Kindness, piety, and wisdom. She needs to be seriously Traditional ( not a Modernist or NeoCon)
Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Any sort of Feminist attitude. Anger, yelling, not being able to handle disagreements respectfully. Modernist thinking
What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: I’ve never had a romantic relationship. What I’ve learned from friendships is that women are a lot more emotional than men. (One young lady I know would get very upset whenever I disagreed with her on political questions)
Political ideals: Paleoconservative Monarchist. Big fan of the Old South. Very well read in political philosophy. I like Joseph de Maistre, Julius Evola, R.L Dabney, etc. I hate Neoconservatism with a passion. ( idiots like Ted Cruz, Mark Levin, Hanity,  etc) The only modern politicians I respect are Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan. 
Education- I’m currently studying Classics ( Latin/Greek) at a university  here in DC
Employment- None. Currently a student 
Health: Eyes are a bit weak( very nearsighted) but fine otherwise 
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes occasionally. Love wine
How messy or disorganized are you?: Pretty organized 
What are the little things that please or delight you?: Good food and wine. Intellectual conversation 
[b]What would you like to be doing in 10 years [/b][b]ideally[/b][b]?: [/b]Be married with kids. Teaching Latin/Greek at a prep-school or college.
Intellectual interests: Studying Latin/Greek, Reading the Fathers and St. Thomas, studying political philosophy 
Hobbies: Going to nice restaurants to try new things, listening to baseball games, reading.
Top 5 Favorite books of all time: The Bible, Augustine’s Confessions, Apology of Socrates, Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, Summa Theologica of St. Thomas  
Last 5 books you read- Augustine’s Enchiridion, On the Shortness of Life by Seneca, On the Holy Mysteries by St. Ambrose, Predestination by Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange, The Life of Anthony by St. Athanasius 
Music you listen to: Classical, Gregorian chant, British choral
Idea of a romantic evening: Going for coffee or to a nice restaurant and having intellectual conversations or discussing the Faith
Talk about a resume for a wife, wow!!!   LOL
Bump. I’m 20 now but everything else is the same
(05-29-2019, 12:54 PM)JEvolian18 Wrote: [ -> ]Bump. I’m 20 now but everything else is the same

Don't worry, it takes time. You are only 20, still young.
Pray.