FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Yahoo Article on Vatican / Cover ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vatican-defen...59280.html

I don't buy into everything being said in this, but I do believe most of it, the same political system in the Vatican , now declares anyone who says the Pope has any fault in this scandal, is " BLASPHEMOUS  "  wooooooo.  An then of course the Pope turns around and points the finger at the devil.  

Like getting caught red handed and then saying I WAS FORCED TO DO IT, or NO NO NO IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE,  or you get, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I HAD TO DO THIS.

I get so sick and tired of people in politics, and in the Church just not fessing up to their screw ups. 

An what is worse, is none of this is ever going to change,( because the people these MEN; forget that they are Servants first),  and we have no voice and no vote. An more over, we are damned to either hell or purgatory if we choose to leave the church.   Must be nice to write the rules and create all these catch 22s . An people go, oh how screwed we would be if we had a system in place to vote like America does, or any other country,  and my reply is really ? You really think anything can get worse from a system of voting in place with in the Church, versus the closed door and secrecy that has existed for far too long, and the corruption and cover ups, to just stick ones head in the sand and say, THAT WOULD DESTROY THE CHURCH, is insane, it is a political system that needs to change, not the reigious aspect of the Church. It is beyond obvious the political side of the Church has failed, time and again and miserably. More over, these independent councils that get to investigate, exactly who chooses them ? oh you mean the same people who were in charge of covering things up the same clergy who answer to no one, are the ones who get to choose who are in any kind of independent council that investigates.  how fair and honest that is. 

An again this issue, doesnt rest souly on Pope on Francis, he is just becoming the scapegoat for a very long deep seated problem that is finally getting cracked over the head. In the end it will be up to individual governments judicial systems to keep the Vatican and the Church in check.

;-) i know i know, I am soooo wrong, I just don't get it, I am a baaaaad Catholic,  shame on me , what a modernist / and Americanistic views you have...

Yawn.

Am I coming back to read any retorts,  nope :-) ya just have to chew on it and whine about it to each other i guess.

Later.
Voting for Popes is not a good idea.
I understand your frustration with the current mess.  I agree with you on this.  But turning the Vatican into a Republic is not the answer.
And being snotty and sarcastic to potential posters/answers does not help anything.  When you are like that people will avoid you.  People like to talk to other people who are nice and friendly.  Try being nice.  If you don't feel nice at the moment and you must post, fake it.  Trying politely asking questions and then, try being interested in the answers.  Being interested does not mean you MUST agree, but keep your mind open.
You do have modernist, liberal views. Being annoying doesn't change that.
(10-09-2018, 03:37 PM)MaryTN Wrote: [ -> ]And being snotty and sarcastic to potential posters/answers does not help anything.  When you are like that people will avoid you.  People like to talk to other people who are nice and friendly.  Try being nice.  If you don't feel nice at the moment and you must post, fake it.  Trying politely asking questions and then, try being interested in the answers.  Being interested does not mean you MUST agree, but keep your mind open.

Yeah, he's turning out to be a liberal, modernist arsehole. Of course, most of them are! :LOL:
(10-09-2018, 12:19 PM)originalscreenname Wrote: [ -> ]Am I coming back to read any retorts,  nope :-) ya just have to chew on it and whine about it to each other i guess.

I thought this was a forum not a soapbox.