FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I'm in the Mood for a Melody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
If you’re in the mood for some good Christian screamo metal and deep lyrics with meaning: “Every One Looks So Good from Here” by Underoath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-07-2019, 12:37 PM)Sequentia Wrote: [ -> ]If you’re in the mood for some good Christian screamo metal and deep lyrics with meaning: “Every One Looks So Good from Here” by Underoath.

Do you need a melody enhancer to get these songs?

Sequentia, I was waiting in the car for my my lady to get her new phone setup in the Tmobile store the other day when a elderly gentleman pulls up and gets out of a minivan, goes around to help his wife out, then she, with a large purse and a shopping bag, leaves and heads to the liquor store and the old gentleman stays behind. Shortly before this couple had arrived a kid in his twentys had showed up on his bike. He looks like just a regular type of guy but maybe heading down the wrong path because obviously he's on something. The first thing he does after he leaned his bike against the wall was started acting weird about people actually driving cars, like maybe they were the wrong type of cars, or maybe he'd been following the latest BS and was just mad that they were actually driving cars at all. Very angry. Well I was observing it all when here comes the old gentleman waiting for his wife toddling over toward this angry young guy muttering under his breath. The old guy toddles up, extends his hand to the young guy and it looked like the he handed the young guy something but he didn't. With my slightly out-of-focus eyesight it looked to me like the old guy had handed the young guy not money but light. Seriously, it looked like he handed him light and then walked back and help his wife back into the car and the young man pick up his gear and walked off as calmly as anything.

Every single time

(Drunk) Christmas Unicorn

Well I’m not sure what you mean by “melody enhancer”? You mean recreational drugs? In which case, I don’t do those. So my listening experience is not “enhanced” in order to get the songs.

They’re definitely not for everyone, obviously. Underoath is what I would consider borderline alternative and metal, not intense “screamo.”

Several of their songs “speak” to me in terms of their lyrics, and music is intensely personal to me...probably much more personal compared to most people.

Stagecoach paved the dusty trail for many, many other memorable Westerns.

Best Original Score

and easy to whistle

Best quote: Well, they’re saved from the blessings of civilization.
Tillamook County Jail and Lonely Girl
(a little swearing and doper humor)
Todd Snider

-I  Fall Apart

Rory Gallagher
Probably a song most people are familiar with but really summarizes the culture and breakdown of relationships: “The Space Between” by DMB.

This one has always got to me especially the bigger message it conveys. Merry Christmas all and God Bless!

There's a new Code Orange track out, it's pretty interesting, they're going a sort of industrial route with their sound.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39