FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Demon in my home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Recently I have had reoccurring and frightening experiences with a paranormal entity.

It was first rather random occurrences, Loud banging and wailing,  Lights turning on and off.
However the activity has increased.  
Now I see a disfigured human walking into my room as I am about to head upstairs.
When I sum up the courage to go to my room nothing is there.  
I have hanged up crosses and rosaries and pictures of Jesus and Micheal the archangel and these are often on the ground when I come home from work.

Please Help.
What prayer should I be saying that will get rid of this?
Assuming you're not trolling... Woof man I dunno.

Maybe the prayers of the Auxilium Christianorum? They have a website. Just search the name.
(12-11-2018, 10:09 PM)Some Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming you're not trolling... Woof man I dunno.

Maybe the prayers of the Auxilium Christianorum? They have a website. Just search the name.

I'm not dealing with a troll, I don't think.  Maybe I am going crazy because this activity never happens when I am with other people at my home.  When I am at home alone is when the activity is most likely to occur.
(12-11-2018, 09:51 PM)GodIsGood Wrote: [ -> ]What prayer should I be saying that will get rid of this?

Sprinkle holy water blessed by a traditional priest. Do a thorough and honest examination of conscience and ask yourself if this occurrence tempted you to do anything. For example did it tempt you to despair or to seek out a spiritual solution outside the traditional Church or did it make you feel sinful things like pride or anger against a person or lust or anything else. Confess to God. Use holy water. Get a St Benedict medal blessed by a traditional priest. Pray the Rosary. Repeat as needed. Talk to a traditional priest if it continues
(12-11-2018, 10:34 PM)Ptochos Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2018, 09:51 PM)GodIsGood Wrote: [ -> ]What prayer should I be saying that will get rid of this?

Sprinkle holy water blessed by a traditional priest. Do a thorough and honest examination of conscience and ask yourself if this occurrence tempted you to do anything. For example did it tempt you to despair or to seek out a spiritual solution outside the traditional Church or did it make you feel sinful things like pride or anger against a person or lust or anything else. Confess to God. Use holy water. Get a St Benedict medal blessed by a traditional priest. Pray the Rosary. Repeat as needed. Talk to a traditional priest if it continues

Should I keep putting the crosses and rosaries back up after they all are on the ground?
(12-11-2018, 10:42 PM)GodIsGood Wrote: [ -> ]Should I keep putting the crosses and rosaries back up after they all are on the ground?

Are they Blessed items? If so, yes. If not, get them Blessed by a good priest.

Have you just recently moved in? Often there is a history that goes along with a place. A little research may be helpful.

Do you own this home? If you own the place, have a priest or deacon bless the home with Holy Water and Blessed Salt and start praying the rosary every evening at about the time the 'activity' has taken place.  the St. Michael Prayer on entering and before leaving your home.

"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of The Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world, seeking the ruin of souls."

You are in my prayers.
The Problem is that I am not baptized and just joined RCIA so I don't know if a priest would be willing to do that for me.
I am not trying to be sarcastic or disrespectful.....are these visions always during the day?  are you waking up from dreams?
If dreams, there is a scientific explanation - a form of waking up but not really waking up -  a brain thing, not a demon thing.
Or, since you have just started RCIA maybe you are worried about not being in the Church and your brain is creating this in a form of anxiety?
If this is really bothering you, talk to your priest or an informed RCIA instructor.  Personally, I like to have Holy Water around and bless myself with the sign of the cross.
(12-11-2018, 11:35 PM)MaryTN Wrote: [ -> ]I am not trying to be sarcastic or disrespectful.....are these visions always during the day?  are you waking up from dreams?
If dreams, there is a scientific explanation - a form of waking up but not really waking up -  a brain thing, not a demon thing.
Or, since you have just started RCIA maybe you are worried about not being in the Church and your brain is creating this in a form of anxiety?
If this is really bothering you, talk to your priest or an informed RCIA instructor.  Personally, I like to have Holy Water around and bless myself with the sign of the cross.

These occurrences usually happen at night, but not when I am asleep.  
The place has no known history of violence but I will research more.  
I do not own the home I rent it.  
I do believe the demon is real and not my brain playing tricks on me.
Pages: 1 2