FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday, Pope Francis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy birthday to the successor of Peter.  Now, will you become Catholic? :P

couldn't resist :D
For our Pope, from the bottom of my heart! God bless you! 

(12-17-2018, 03:15 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday to the successor of Peter.  Now, will you become Catholic? :P

I pray for his conversion to our Holy Catholic Faith daily. Did you see that in honour of his birthday, he announced that all his predecessors who didn't outlaw the death penalty were wrong?

Pope Francis: Former Popes Ignored Mercy in Using ‘Inhuman’ Death Penalty
(12-17-2018, 05:28 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]I pray for his conversion to our Holy Catholic Faith daily. Did you see that in honour of his birthday, he announced that all his predecessors who didn't outlaw the death penalty were wrong?

I pray for him, too. Every day.
(12-17-2018, 05:28 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 03:15 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday to the successor of Peter.  Now, will you become Catholic? :P

I pray for his conversion to our Holy Catholic Faith daily. Did you see that in honour of his birthday, he announced that all his predecessors who didn't outlaw the death penalty were wrong?

I saw that. For someone who is supposedly so humble, he sure seems to think he’s always right.
Today is also, I believe, the first day of the O Antiphons, or "Sapientia."  Let's hope there's a heap of wisdom baked into the Pope's torta di compleanno today.  With what should he wash it down?
(12-17-2018, 08:57 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: [ -> ]Today is also, I believe, the first day of the O Antiphons, or "Sapientia."  Let's hope there's a heap of wisdom baked into the Pope's torta di compleanno today.  With what should he wash it down?

We must wish him all the best, so a good dessert wine would do. A Vermont pear wine to go with his cake...I remind myself that God is his judge, not I. My papa.