FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: ProAbortion Antics Seem On The Increase?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know, but I just feel something odd about the level of how vehement and demanding the proAbortion movement has become. It is rampant in Politics and Media and Education, even Medicine. The shear number of abortions is disgraceful for us as a nation. But now there is a push to make the potential for killing of babies to be even more common, even selective.

It would seem that he human tissue, inutero of the mother, is rapidly becoming fodder for the 'rationalization' of it to be less than human, even to the point of normal delivery...abortion as the baby's head is crowning. More horridly, a fully formed baby would be killed while still in her womb and very sadly, baby parts is big business, some more valuable than others, so the evil is so defiled as to have a price, part, quality, grading system.

Ya, quite the macabre,   :possess: these 'people'.

Latest headlines from Life News are the things that led me to believe this sort of stuff is increasing. Then there is just common news. More and more state legislatures are preparing bills, Ghouls are drooling.

LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, February 4, 2019

Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.
Top Stories
Pro-Abortion Senate Democrats Block Vote on Legislation to Stop Infanticide
Governor Ralph Northam Refuses to Resign After Supporting Infanticide, Appearing in Racist Photo
President Trump Slams Virginia Governor for Promoting Infanticide: That’s “Unforgivable!”
Catholic Bishop Will Deny Pro-Abortion Politicians Communion Until They Repent of “Evil”
More Pro-Life News
[b]•
[/b] Martin Luther King Jr’s Niece: Ralph Northam’s Racism is Bad But “Agreeing to Kill Little Babies” is Worse
Every Single Democrat Running for President Against Donald Trump is Pro-Abortion
Hundreds of Pro-Life People Protest Pro-Abortion Politician Pushing Abortions Up to Birth
[b]•
[/b] 8 States Now Allow Killing Babies Up to Birth After New York Legalized All Abortions
I think they're coming off really strong pro-abort so that they get the liberals out for 2020.
To me it seems like it’s not so much an increase in frequency as in insanity. Lefties have always talked about it, but it was always always in terms of “safe, legal, rare” (only for the mother), or “only in extreme circumstances.” This latest mess is them just showing their true colors.
I remember someone (Jovan? Z? Vox? Jeeter?) that the pro-abort legislation was essentially early prep for the impending/eventual retirement/death of RBG, the subsequent selection of another (please Lord) solid anti-infanticide Supreme Court Justice, and the death of Roe v Wade, since that would likely cause a reversion to state laws on the subject. I feel that's part of it, although more infernal things also come to mind as partial causes, too. Then again, I'm also reminded of reading of the sort of activities the Nazis performed before completely taking over, and that gives me pause, too.
(02-04-2019, 11:34 PM)dahveed Wrote: [ -> ]I remember someone (Jovan? Z? Vox? Jeeter?) that the pro-abort legislation was essentially early prep for the impending/eventual retirement/death of RBG, the subsequent selection of another (please Lord) solid anti-infanticide Supreme Court Justice, and the death of Roe v Wade, since that would likely cause a reversion to state laws on the subject. 

Very true. If RvW is overturned, State law rules. That's why only some form of the Human Life Amendment will actually stop legal abortion in this country.
(02-04-2019, 10:29 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're coming off really strong pro-abort so that they get the liberals out for 2020.

Perhaps they thought they would solidify their base by pushing for this now but didn't expect the publicity and the pushback.
Yes, barbaric.
Personally, I think a major driving force, that has been exposed by some videographers who have caught abortion providers talking about selling baby parts, are pushing for more abortions, especially the late term ones. There are many outlets for them to sell parts to. There is an industry, for the rich elite of course, to obtain 'farmed' organs, harvested and raised to be transplanted into adult persons (I refuse to call them human). Yes they may be desperate, but there are limits to what one may do to save their own skin. But, meanwhile, the morality line seems to be moved farther away from propriety into depravity.

We have become cannibals of our own children's bodies. If abortions, especially late term ones are allowed to become normalized, we will have slipped far and away from being a moral country, way off into a land of utter debauchery.
(02-04-2019, 11:34 PM)dahveed Wrote: [ -> ]I remember someone (Jovan? Z? Vox? Jeeter?) that the pro-abort legislation was essentially early prep for the impending/eventual retirement/death of RBG, the subsequent selection of another (please Lord) solid anti-infanticide Supreme Court Justice, and the death of Roe v Wade, since that would likely cause a reversion to state laws on the subject.

I don't recall saying that, but it makes a lot of sense.
(02-05-2019, 11:59 AM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I think a major driving force, that has been exposed by some videographers who have caught abortion providers talking about selling baby parts, are pushing for more abortions, especially the late term ones. There are many outlets for them to sell parts to. There is an industry, for the rich elite of course, to obtain 'farmed' organs, harvested and raised to be transplanted into adult persons (I refuse to call them human). Yes they may be desperate, but there are limits to what one may do to save their own skin. But, meanwhile, the morality line seems to be moved farther away from propriety into depravity.

We have become cannibals of our own children's bodies. If abortions, especially late term ones are allowed to become normalized, we will have slipped far and away from being a moral country, way off into a land of utter debauchery.

Good point. People could make a whole lot of money that way.