FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Has Bergoglio been stripped of his authority by three Cardinals? Whaaaat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This rabbit hole goes very deep. This video interviewee says Bergoglio was never Pope and that he's been removed, stripped of all authority for some very nasty things, including being a father of a son with the now Queen of Netherlands, once an Argentinian resident and something about The Ninth Circle.

I am very skeptical of this former priest's motivations in this interview, but his information could/may be accurate. We haven't seen much of Bergoglio lately.

Take this with a huge portion of salt:

(02-25-2019, 08:43 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]This rabbit hole goes very deep. This video interviewee says Bergoglio was never Pope and that he's been removed, stripped of all authority for some very nasty things, including being a father of a son with the now Queen of Netherlands, once an Argentinian resident and something about The Ninth Circle.

I am very skeptical of this former priest's motivations in this interview, but his information could/may be accurate. We haven't seen much of Bergoglio lately.

Take this with a huge portion of salt:

I hear this man make all sorts of claims that are difficult to believe.  That doesn't mean they are not true, but he should back them up a lot better by providing sources that back up his claims..  As much as I dislike Francis, there is no need to throw around accusations without sufficient evidence.  Francis has done a fine job of condemning his own pontificate by way of behavior that is only hidden from those who refuse to look.
(02-25-2019, 08:43 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]... Bergoglio was never Pope and that he's been removed, stripped of all authority ...

Francis has been visibly running the Church for just shy of six years. Cardinals do not possess the authority to depose a Pope. The rest is less trustworthy than the National Enquirer.

Contra factum non fit argumentum.
Not the same thing, but this is pretty good commentary
https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.p...n-farewell
(02-25-2019, 11:46 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2019, 08:43 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]... Bergoglio was never Pope and that he's been removed, stripped of all authority ...

Francis has been visibly running the Church for just shy of six years. Cardinals do not possess the authority to depose a Pope. The rest is less trustworthy than the National Enquirer.

Contra factum non fit argumentum.

Agreed and I did put in a qualifier in my opening to the post. I didn't trust the former priest's information, especially when he began to promote the faithful leaving the Church and praying at home as a physic for the problems he enumerated. It sounded more like the usual separatist rant in the end.
Wacky, man. And to accuse someone -- a Pope even (albeit a really, really bad one)  -- of such stuff without showing evidence is highly uncool to say the very least.
He lost me when he named Cardinal Muller as one of the people now running the Church.
Fake News. That is all.