FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The plethora of Catholic Satire Accounts on Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, there’s been an explosion of satirical Facebook accounts that poke fun at typical@boomer Catholics “ and their warped view of the Faith. If you’re on Facebook, I highly recommend you follow these pages and join the Spirit of Vatican II Boomerposting group. 

Three great pages to follow are: 
Susan from the Parish Council
Heather from the archdiocesan office of marriage and family life 
Fr. Bob Boomer
Oh my, I've been following a few myself!  I should probably list them too.  Stupid Facebook makes it difficult to access all of the pages I follow, so I have to go into my activity log to track them all down.  Sometimes their posts don't even show up in my news feed.  Grrr...

~Lily~
(03-04-2019, 07:05 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently, there’s been an explosion of satirical Facebook accounts that poke fun at typical@boomer Catholics “ and their warped view of the Faith. If you’re on Facebook, I highly recommend you follow these pages and join the Spirit of Vatican II Boomerposting group. 

Fr. Bob Boomer

I got rid of nasty ole Facebook and hope everyone does the same, but Susan from the Parish Council's on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FromParish
(03-04-2019, 07:48 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2019, 07:05 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently, there’s been an explosion of satirical Facebook accounts that poke fun at typical@boomer Catholics “ and their warped view of the Faith. If you’re on Facebook, I highly recommend you follow these pages and join the Spirit of Vatican II Boomerposting group. 

Fr. Bob Boomer

I got rid of nasty ole Facebook and hope everyone does the same, but Susan from the Parish Council's on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FromParish
I took Twitter off my website blocker for a moment to look this up, and I'm glad I did. Some of these tweets and retweets are treasures.

[Image: D0h0LCqX0AEco3k.png]