FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: In the wake of the Catholic Sex Scandal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm writing a research paper on "What effects has the catholic church sex scandal of the 21st century had on the church going population?" I'd really appreciate it if you could participate and share your experiences with me through my survey! No names will be recorded in the survey so your experiences are kept anonymous. Feel free to also give me suggestions on other questions to ask about this issue! Your participation is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12rc8vOt3jJkU_elZzNlFnGQKAFZXMFzegVzIF0JlMw8/edit#responses  
(03-05-2019, 01:44 PM)panda0301 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'm writing a research paper on "What effects has the catholic church sex scandal of the 21st century had on the church going population?" I'd really appreciate it if you could participate and share your experiences with me through my survey! No names will be recorded in the survey so your experiences are kept anonymous. Feel free to also give me suggestions on other questions to ask about this issue! Your participation is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12rc8vOt3jJkU_elZzNlFnGQKAFZXMFzegVzIF0JlMw8/edit#responses  

You registered for a forum of which you are not a member do get us to do your homework for you?

Do you have any intention to actually participate in the forum, or is this just free advertising?
Research is spelled wrong on your survey.
(03-05-2019, 09:33 PM)MaryTN Wrote: [ -> ]Research is spelled wrong on your survey.

Towards the bottom it reads "Never submit passwords through Google Forms."

So tempted to fill out the all the blanks with "passwords".
By the way, I can confirm this is spam. 

The poster under the same username "panda0301" registered recently at another forum and posted the exact same posts and link and this is the her only post.