FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Can someone please pray for my Mom.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love my Mom. She helped me when I had occupational therapy for my sensory disorder when I was baby. And I don't want to disown hee or leave her. But she has some messed up beliefs. She believes that abortion is okay. She thinks it's okay to kill a baby in the womb when it cannot even defend itself. She thinks that transgender is okay too. Even tho changing sex is unnatural and unethical.  Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox

Can someone please pray for my Mom so that God shows her that transgender and abortion is not ok and that she can see clearly.
Thank you, Amen, and God bless you.
Viprit,
I will add your mother to my prayer intentions. It may be helpful to ask her to consider that, no matter the cosmetic surgery one obtains, down to the cellular level, one is still irrevocably either male or female. Surgery cannot change that for anyone. Likewise, no amount of fancy language keeps a baby human from dying during the course of an abortion. Were it up to me, I would gladly offer to keep any and every baby threatened with such a horrible fate, if the would-be murderer of a mother would just allow the baby to be born.
Your intentions are added to mine.  :pray: :pray: :pray:
Of course. :pray2:
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2: x's Aves.
You're both now on my prayer list.

Too bad she has fallen for the superficiality of the progressives, who seek to change the way things 'appear' but ignore the way thing are. As Dahveed pointed out and I paraphrase; just changing the way a thing or person looks, doesn't change the soul of its being. Just because a trend is popular, doesn't make it moral or scientifically correct. Its just a social construct and we seem to want to believe any social construct that our cell phone (smart phone [sic]) tells us on our social media sites or left-weighted Google searches.

Somehow, I'd bet your Mom is a facebook/twitter (or whatever) addict as well. That could explain a lot!.
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
(03-10-2019, 07:14 AM)viprit Wrote: [ -> ]I love my Mom. She helped me when I had occupational therapy for my sensory disorder when I was baby. And I don't want to disown hee or leave her. But she has some messed up beliefs. She believes that abortion is okay. She thinks it's okay to kill a baby in the womb when it cannot even defend itself. She thinks that transgender is okay too. Even tho changing sex is unnatural and unethical.  Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox

Can someone please pray for my Mom so that God shows her that transgender and abortion is not ok and that she can see clearly.
Thank you, Amen, and God bless you.
St Michael the Archangel, defend us in this day of battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and the snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, oh prince of the heavenly host, cast down into hell Satan and with him all the evil spirits who wander throughout the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. St Michael the Archangel, pray for us.