FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Father Z. exposes the crazies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The social aspect of the Church seems to be the top priority with this woman, not what's on the altar.
Wowzers! What in the Sam Hill is that female even doing in a Catholic church in the first place? She obviously loathes it to her very bones.

I love how the folks in the comments section are going on about all those whackadoo CINO feminist Catholics who seem to always be named "Maureen." That's just gotta be the new shorthand for "that type" of "Catholic" (doesn't she realize at all that she's not Catholic, but Episcopalian or Unitarian or something? Why, for the love of all that's holy, does she just not move on down the road?).
Or maybe they simply have it in their heads that piety is of the imaginary patriarchy.

Of course they can't be pious... remember, salvation is achieved through fantastical formulations of social protest.
(03-23-2019, 02:01 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Wowzers! What in the Sam Hill is that female even doing in a Catholic church in the first place? She obviously loathes it to her very bones.

I love how the folks in the comments section are going on about all those whackadoo CINO feminist Catholics who seem to always be named "Maureen." That's just gotta be the new shorthand for "that type" of "Catholic" (doesn't she realize at all that she's not Catholic, but Episcopalian or Unitarian or something? Why, for the love of all that's holy, does she just not move on down the road?).
She most likely still believes in the "one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church." So rather than leave, like most, she seeks to recreate it in her image.
(03-23-2019, 03:02 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2019, 02:01 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Wowzers! What in the Sam Hill is that female even doing in a Catholic church in the first place? She obviously loathes it to her very bones.

She most likely still believes in the "one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church." So rather than leave, like most, she seeks to recreate it in her image.

Here's a one liner. The old adage funny because true applies.

Q: What's the difference between Maureen and the SSPX?

A: Maureen is a schismatic.
(03-23-2019, 03:17 PM)redneckpride4ever Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2019, 03:02 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's a one liner. The old adage funny because true applies.

Q: What's the difference between Maureen and the SSPX?

A: Maureen is a schismatic.
[Image: 691b43d36680b9c1f644472c1f38f242.jpg]
This letter reminds me of an old family member of mine - she was Protestant, was the first baby baptized in her church, spent the rest of her life reminding everyone that she was the first baby baptized in the church, and decided she was in charge of the church kitchen.  A lovely woman she was, but boy, oh boy, she was a handful in that church kitchen.  For about 50 years, noone could move the coffee urn without her permission.
 If you do a Google search, you will see Maureen Bennett’s photo, together with another woman in the Tasmanian Catholic, Volume 3, Issue 3 2007, page 14, in an article entitled “Lay Celebrations”. It’s here: https://issuu.com/aohtas/docs/tascath_issue3_vol3

These two woman are “lay leaders”, whatever that means. Perhaps Maureen has ambitions of becoming a priest and traditional priests like Father Rynne are getting in the way. Now you understand why her letter was so bitter. It’s personal. Maureen Bennett’s role as “lay leader” is being diminished.
This sums it up.
Pages: 1 2