FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: How Trad are you poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
72%

But hey, can you imagine if the current Church was even 20%? It would look like it was straight out of the Acts of the Apostles.
I'm 64% trad..... Yes.. I passed! lol

I said 'Van' though instead of 'Minibus', I think I lost some points there but even if I had a large family I would avoid a Minibus as much as possible with a Van lol. A Van can hold 6, 7 or 8.
(03-31-2019, 06:29 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 64% trad..... Yes.. I passed! lol

I said 'Van' though instead of 'Minibus', I think I lost some points there but even if I had a large family I would avoid a Minibus as much as possible with a Van lol. A Van can hold 6, 7 or 8.

I also said 'van.'
Ha, yea. This was posted on reddit and some old fart took issue with some of the questions, saying that it was a leading question to ask if a Catholic family needed anything larger than a sedan (because the stereotype is that Catholic families are large, not taking into factor couples who cannot have children or families who are limited due to health concerns).

Me = 79%

OT: At my NO mass the other week saw two ladies, whom I presume were mother and daughter, wearing mantillas. This was the first time I saw this at my local parish. Every now and then I'll spot a Polish lady kneeling to receive the Eucharist. Word has it the tabernacle will be moved to the center of the altar when compared to past years where it was in the parish's chapel, which was off to the side.
64%.   This test is clearly biased against Easterners!   :laughing:
I'm a Latin who frequently attends a UGCC parish, so a few questions would be difficult to answer.
I came in at 85%
90%.

I'm waiting on someone to say 12%.  Be honest folks... :P

(03-31-2019, 06:29 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]I said 'Van' though instead of 'Minibus', I think I lost some points there but even if I had a large family I would avoid a Minibus as much as possible with a Van lol. A Van can hold 6, 7 or 8.

I said "Van" as well, since "minibus" conjures up images of this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7W3qb0mnZZKzDTzexWst...LsOASV8Jqg]

Something about patchouli and old VW buses doesn't seem very trad.
Get that rainbow out of my sight lol
74%. I blame it on my modernism foundation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5