FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: How Trad are you poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
54%, no idea why lol
I got 97% I gotta do better it seems lol
82%  I think for two reasons: (1) I said van not minibus (like many others) and (2) I said that veiling should be encouraged not mandatory (largely because enforcing it means women may feel coerced rather than educated).
I got only 64%. I’m shocked. I’m wondering by who’s definition of tradition are they using?
(04-02-2019, 08:20 PM)Paradosiakos Wrote: [ -> ]I got only 64%. I’m shocked. I’m wondering by who’s definition of tradition are they using?
Those who mostly appreciate the accidental form of the Mass.
85%. I'm pretty sure putting "SUV" as one of the answers didn't help. But hey... I don't have any kids to haul around.
Dude, the car question is stupid.  I have a minivan that seats 7.  We are packed in, but it works for our family and has way better gas mileage than a bus (mini or otherwise).  I have friends who had a 12 seat van.  They traded up relatively recently to a 15 seat bus.  They have 11 kids; they needed the extra space badly.  "Van" is a flexible term that covers a lot of territory - from 2 kids and soccer equipment and friends to 7 people in a mini van every Sunday to 12 people in a full sized van.  Honestly, I could probably use a bigger vehicle but we are car payment free and I'm not willing to mess with that.  This is what we can afford.

I seem to remember teaching a family with 7 kids who had a huge SUV they drove to school every day . . .  In my book, SUV counts as traddie.
(04-02-2019, 10:07 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, the car question is stupid.  I have a minivan that seats 7.  We are packed in, but it works for our family and has way better gas mileage than a bus (mini or otherwise).  I have friends who had a 12 seat van.  They traded up relatively recently to a 15 seat bus.  They have 11 kids; they needed the extra space badly.  "Van" is a flexible term that covers a lot of territory - from 2 kids and soccer equipment and friends to 7 people in a mini van every Sunday to 12 people in a full sized van.  Honestly, I could probably use a bigger vehicle but we are car payment free and I'm not willing to mess with that.  This is what we can afford.

I seem to remember teaching a family with 7 kids who had a huge SUV they drove to school every day . . .  In my book, SUV counts as traddie.

Plus last time I checked a suburban can hold a lot of kids.
On the car question, apparently if you don't have 7+ kids you're not trad enough. So those who get married and start having kids later and only have a 10ish year window before birth defect risks go through the roof, too bad. You're not trad enough.
(04-02-2019, 06:18 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: [ -> ]82%  I think for two reasons: (1) I said van not minibus (like many others) and (2) I said that veiling should be encouraged not mandatory (largely because enforcing it means women may feel coerced rather than educated).

I think some of the questions are geared more toward sedevacantists. Who else is going to say that the Latin Mass is the only valid Mass?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5