FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Anti-Catholic Terror Attacks In Sri Lanka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At least 207 killed in terror attacks on 3 Catholic churches and several hotels in Sri Lanka https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-p...a-bombings
It is horrific. Absolutely horrific. 

This Holy Week for has been frustrating for me. First the burning of Notre Dame with architects, and even fellow Catholics, favoring a new modern rendition of its roof. Then the murder of more than 200+ Catholics in Sri Lanka. Obama and Hillary addressing Catholics as "Easter worshippers" on twitter as they send out their solidarity. Yes, that's right, we're "Easter worshippers" since they wanted to be "inclusive" despite no records of Jews being murdered.
I'm sure world leaders will wear crucifixes and chapel veils, and pray the Angelus as a show of solidarity with us "Easter Worshipers". Or more likely it'll be written off as "someone doing something."

(04-21-2019, 11:15 PM)GRA Wrote: [ -> ]Obama and Hillary addressing Catholics as "Easter worshippers" on twitter as they send out their solidarity.

And people wonder why I wouldn't/couldn't vote for Hillary.
Coming to a Church near you if you vote for any of these politicians who are pro mass islamic immigration, and if you don't vote against such politicians it's the same result.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
(04-21-2019, 11:15 PM)GRA Wrote: [ -> ]First the burning of Notre Dame with architects, and even fellow Catholics, favoring a new modern rendition of its roof.

That didn't upset me much, poor Notre Dame has been through a lot, and really the Bishop/Priest there should be in charge and if they are not they should hand it over to the state to do as they please.

(04-21-2019, 11:15 PM)GRA Wrote: [ -> ]Then the murder of more than 200+ Catholics in Sri Lanka.

That's the most upsetting.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

(04-21-2019, 11:15 PM)GRA Wrote: [ -> ]Obama and Hillary addressing Catholics as "Easter worshippers" on twitter as they send out their solidarity. Yes, that's right, we're "Easter worshippers" since they wanted to be "inclusive" despite no records of Jews being murdered.

haha, first time I have heard of this, can you share a link for me? Thank God she lost.

God Bless
Sounds like a jihadist group has been identified that had help from external sources and the government was forewarned but didn't take it seriously.

I initially thought it may have been a Buddhist group given their history.

Pray!
(04-22-2019, 09:28 AM)SeeTheLight Wrote: [ -> ]I initially thought it may have been a Buddhist group given their history.

? Buddhists have a history of terrorism like this?
(04-22-2019, 09:37 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2019, 09:28 AM)SeeTheLight Wrote: [ -> ]I initially thought it may have been a Buddhist group given their history.

To most people's surprise yes in this area they do but it's been directed more at the Muslim population.
(04-22-2019, 09:37 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, Buddhists and others have used terrorism at times.  Muslims have a corner on the terrorism market though, as the founder of their cult specifically directed them to use terror and murder to spread his agenda.
290 dead and over 500 injured at this time. Unlike Christchurch, which was the work of one individual, this looks like it could well have involved over 30 people to carry it out.
Pages: 1 2