FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Devotion to the Sacred Heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-11-2019, 06:55 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]I would also note, during the Eucharistic Miracles that have undergone scientific tests, it was found that the Host turned into flesh and blood, but not just any flesh and blood, but specifically cardiac muscle tissue from the left ventricle of the Heart. This includes the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano 750, Sokolka Poland 2008 and Buenos Aires Argentina 2005. The Buenos Aires findings were actually presented to Cardinal Bergoglio at that time in 2005 who was then the Archbishop of Buenos Aires, he basically hid it away and funny we've not heard anything about it from him.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless

Do you have links to those studies?  I haven't done a thorough search, but when I google them, I'm not able to find much - definitely no research articles.
I believe there's some pretty in depth stuff on Lanciano. The studies were done back in the 70s and 80s I think. I've never actually looked to see if there was an actual publication that can be found somewhere of the actual study.

I'd imagine that the newer ones should be more well documented somewhere, but maybe I'm wrong.
(07-11-2019, 09:28 AM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have links to those studies?  I haven't done a thorough search, but when I google them, I'm not able to find much - definitely no research articles.

A few are referenced on this page: https://www.fisheaters.com/lanciano.html
(07-12-2019, 02:03 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2019, 09:28 AM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have links to those studies?  I haven't done a thorough search, but when I google them, I'm not able to find much - definitely no research articles.

A few are referenced on this page: https://www.fisheaters.com/lanciano.html

Nice. I'm going to use this for my new blog post tonight. I've never really looked into this miracle before, it's really incredible!
Also for the Eucharistic miracles I have seen, it is always AB blood. Jesus' bloodtype!

Here is the first link that came up when I googled that: https://catholicherald.co.uk/commentandb...lood-type/

An interesting fact about AB bloodtype:

Only 3.4% of the population has AB+ bloodAB Plasma is considered the “Universal Plasma” meaning it can be transfused to all patients regardless of blood type. Can receive AB+AB-, B+, B-, A+, A-, O+, O-.
(07-13-2019, 12:22 AM)St.Eliza Wrote: [ -> ]Also for the Eucharistic miracles I have seen, it is always AB blood. Jesus' bloodtype!

Here is the first link that came up when I googled that: https://catholicherald.co.uk/commentandb...lood-type/

An interesting fact about AB bloodtype:

Only 3.4% of the population has AB+ bloodAB Plasma is considered the “Universal Plasma” meaning it can be transfused to all patients regardless of blood type. Can receive AB+AB-, B+, B-, A+, A-, O+, O-.
Wow, that's amazing
Another interesting fact is scientist believe that blood type AB did not develop until the 16th century. https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-human-b...ved-first/

Yet, Jesus was the first century.  And the miracle of Lanciano happened in the 8th century... So we know that can't be true.

http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/...gl_mir.htm

1) Eucharistic Miracle of Argentina, Buenos Aires, 1992 - 1994 - 1996

Buenos Aires, 1992 - 1994 - 1996 (part 1) - (PDF: 1.46M)
Buenos Aires, 1992 - 1994 - 1996 (part 2) - (PDF: 1.42M)
Buenos Aires, 1992 - 1994 - 1996 (part 3) - (PDF: 1.25M)

2) Eucharistic Miracle of Poland, Sokólka, October 12, 2008

Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 1) – (PDF: 1.41M)
Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 2) – (PDF: 1.31M)
Sokólka, October 12, 2008 (Part 3) – (PDF: 1.41M)

https://aleteia.org/2017/09/23/the-eucha...dying-man/

3) Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano 750 AD

Lanciano, 750 A.D. (Part 1) - (PDF: 186k)
Lanciano, 750 A.D. (Part 2) - (PDF: 194k)

God Bless
(06-03-2019, 08:17 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"I ask of you that the Friday after the octave of the Feast of the Blessed Sacrament be kept as a special Feast in honour of my Heart, by receiving communion on that day and making to my Heart a reparation of honour for all the unworthy treatments It has received during the time that It has been exposed on the altars. I PROMISE YOU that my Heart shall shed in abundance the influence of its divine love on all those who shall thus honour It, and so cause It to be honoured.” (Aut. no.92, p.103)

[Image: StMargaretMaryAlacoque-727x409.jpg]

Just wanted to again mention, back when this was said, it must have seemed odd language IMO to say "my Heart a reparation of honour for all the unworthy treatments It has received during the time that It has been exposed on the altars."

It's one thing to say Body and Blood, as this is what's revealed in scripture and tradition, but 'Heart' exposed on the altars? Many probably just assumed metaphorically rather then literally. Then many years later we see the scientific results into the Eucharistic Miracles reveal not just any tissue (body & blood) but specifically 'Heart Muscle' (Cardiac) tissue in each and every one, including the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano 700AD, which makes it impossible to have fabricated in such detail with the knowledge of the time, for if this were fake, why would they even think to make it human heart muscle tissue when at the time it could have been any tissue and not even human and the people would have been none the wiser.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, glowing furnace of charity, have mercy on us.

God Bless You
(10-05-2019, 11:05 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2019, 08:17 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"I ask of you that the Friday after the octave of the Feast of the Blessed Sacrament be kept as a special Feast in honour of my Heart, by receiving communion on that day and making to my Heart a reparation of honour for all the unworthy treatments It has received during the time that It has been exposed on the altars. I PROMISE YOU that my Heart shall shed in abundance the influence of its divine love on all those who shall thus honour It, and so cause It to be honoured.” (Aut. no.92, p.103)

[Image: StMargaretMaryAlacoque-727x409.jpg]

Just wanted to again mention, back when this was said, it must have seemed odd language IMO to say "my Heart a reparation of honour for all the unworthy treatments It has received during the time that It has been exposed on the altars."

It's one thing to say Body and Blood, as this is what's revealed in scripture and tradition, but 'Heart' exposed on the altars? Many probably just assumed metaphorically rather then literally. Then many years later we see the scientific results into the Eucharistic Miracles reveal not just any tissue (body & blood) but specifically 'Heart Muscle' (Cardiac) tissue in each and every one, including the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano 700AD, which makes it impossible to have fabricated in such detail with the knowledge of the time, for if this were fake, why would they even think to make it human heart muscle tissue when at the time it could have been any tissue and not even human and the people would have been none the wiser.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, glowing furnace of charity, have mercy on us.

God Bless You

It's beautiful, isn't it? I thought the same thing when reading about Lanciano.
Pages: 1 2 3 4