FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 1975-1978 Swiss Exorcisms: "After a long struggle, Econe will Triumph."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These exorcisms took place between 1975 to 1978. About 8 to 10 Priests were responsible for performing these exorcisms and have expressed their conviction of the authenticity of what was stated. Among other things they were not expecting, praise of Archbishop Lefebvre, and of Econe i.e. of the SSPX and Catholic Tradition. Thoughts? https://www.tldm.org/news4/warningsfrombeyond.1of3.htm

In the end, Our Mother and Her Immaculate Heart will Triumph. We have Heaven's Promise. If these exorcisms were made under Heaven's command, we then likewise have Heaven's promise of Tradition's Triumph to come. One could perhaps see Summorum Pontificum in 2007 as being already a partial fulfillment of it and a full vindication of Tradition to come in due time.

"ECÔNE IS ON THE GOOD ROAD
Many are searching for it.
J: Ecône will triumph.
E: What is that you said? Repeat that, Judas Iscariot! Who were you speaking about?[26] In the name of Jesus, repeat, it, tell the truth and nothing but the truth!
J: After a long struggle, Ecône will triumph.[27]
E: Speak in the name of Jesus!
J: Ecône is on the unique good road.
E: Is that the truth? Is it Heaven who said that? Speak, in the name of Jesus!
J: When I say: the good road I do not wish to say that there is nobody else on the good road; but the road which Ecône follows is singularly good. That is what we mean. There are not many roads which are good, but there are many people who are on the good road. Ecône is on the good road and many people do not recognize Ecône are searching for the truth, and so they also are on the good road.
E: Continue, in the name..., say what you must say!
J: Archbishop Mgr. Lefebvre will still have a great deal to suffer, but he is good.
E: Continue, in the name... say what you must say.
E: Is the liturgy he follows good? Tell the truth, in the name of Jesus!
J: The liturgy he follows is the only good one.*
E: Is this the truth, in the name of Jesus?
J: It is the complete truth.
E: In the name of the Most Holy Trinity, have you lied?
J: No! It is the complete truth.
E: Where does it come from? Who ordered you to say that? Speak, in the name...!
J: It is She (he points upward) who says it; it is Those up there Who say it. The truth comes from on High. They, up there, do not like the new liturgy. In any case, the old Missal did not need to be modified... I am saying all of this against my will (he cries and sighs). In today's times, one should not obey all the bishops any longer.
E: There are still some good bishops. Speak, in the name of..., nothing but the truth!
J: There are still some who should be obeyed, but not all! Akabor has spoken about that previously (he sighs and has difficulty breathing)"

* This statement is obviously speaking about the TLM or the True Mass being the integral Latin Liturgy that is good in itself, which gives greatest Glory to God, and obtains greatest graces for the Church; compared to the NOM where many of the texts, even when "EP I" or the Roman Canon is followed, have been altered, watered-down, omitted, or even, effectively made optional. Every informed Priest is therefore bound to offer the Tridentine Mass in its perfect integrity. But for the faithful, this clarification is made. 

[See also for comparison: https://lms.org.uk/missals]

"But, to complete the picture, we must still say this: The priests who say: “It is better for you to stay at home rather than go to such Masses”, are making a mistake. If the Mass is degraded to that point where the priest himself no longer believes in the words of the Consecration, and no longer pronounces the words as they should be pronounced, if he no longer has the intention of consecrating, then the host is not consecrated, it is true... but, for all that, people can still pray in the church.
I have to say this also: they are defrauded of Christ and of the fullness of the graces, it is true, but certain graces are still attached to it. Especially when good Christians, of deep faith, go to Mass and Communion full of devotion, with the intention of receiving Christ, then Heaven is fair enough not to say simply: “Because the priest is not doing things properly, there will be no graces here!” Those people nevertheless do receive certain graces.[54]
E: Do these people fulfill their duty to the Lord?
B: If the people have the opportunity of going to a Mass of Saint Pius V, then Heaven prefers that, very much so. But if there is no other possibility, they may go to another Mass. After the Mass of Saint Pius V in Latin,[55] the Tridentine Mass[56] in the vernacular comes in second place, provided that it comprises the totality of the words of the Tridentine Mass as far as this is possible. Only after these, in third place, comes the New Mass. But those people, if they do not know these things and are of good faith, nevertheless fulfill their duty to the Lord, in so far as that is their intention.
On the other hand, if they know very well that a kilometer further away, they would find a Mass of Saint Pius V, and if they say to themselves: “Bah! That, is too far away for me, I am not going to run over there!”; and if they know very well that that would be better, then we have a different situation. Then, they have lost out enormously through negligence. They should have gone that kilometer. Do you know (in a tearful voice) how far we would go, if we were still able to share in such great graces? Ah! We would travel to the ends of the earth, if we still had a chance! We do not wish to imply by this, that the other Masses are as good. We have already said enough about which Mass Those up there prefer (he points upward)." https://www.tldm.org/news4/warningsfrombeyond.2of3.htm
I read this today - in its entirety.  It's a lot of reading.  Then I did a web search or two.  I was freaked out by the content of these exorcisms.  It really bothered me - and I'm not entirely sure why.  I guess the alarm bells were going off in my head because these demons seem to be saying all the right things . . .  It's a bit too good to be true.  Well, I'm glad I did some looking.  The original English translation (not the website) had an Imprimatur and Nihil Obstat.  That lends a good deal of credibility to this post.

Did anyone else have a reaction to this stuff?  I had never seen it before . . .
People know here that I generally support the SSPX theological positions, though not as a sycophant. I find they work, I don't parrot them because they are theirs.

That's also my attitude towards the esoteric stuff like this. It may indeed help some people, but it's certainly not definitive, and there's a danger in such things, because people fascinated with them tend to hang on the esoteric as necessary to prove the validity of a claim.

The Society positions and actions along with the actions of Archbishop Lefebvre stand or fall on their own merits, and while perhaps aided by such things as reported here in some minds, there is always the risk that a small aid for a few souls turns into a means of ridicule, as if the Society itself holds this a proof of it's good work, or worse, people start using this as a gauge of the Society's actions.

I can just hear the nutters of the so-called "resistance" running with this and saying, "See, when the Archbishop was around even the demons were confessing how he would triumph, but now that they've abandoned their principles since the Archbishop died, there have been no such things," ... etc.

In short, if it's true, great. If it's made up, fine. It does not affect my support of the Society one bit.
Quote:The liturgy he follows is the only good one.*

I disagree. The Byzantine Catholic liturgy rings my Church bells. The TLM is awesome, but it is no ByzCath Smile
(06-11-2019, 09:20 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]People know here that I generally support the SSPX theological positions, though not as a sycophant. I find they work, I don't parrot them because they are theirs.

That's also my attitude towards the esoteric stuff like this. It may indeed help some people, but it's certainly not definitive, and there's a danger in such things, because people fascinated with them tend to hang on the esoteric as necessary to prove the validity of a claim.

The Society positions and actions along with the actions of Archbishop Lefebvre stand or fall on their own merits, and while perhaps aided by such things as reported here in some minds, there is always the risk that a small aid for a few souls turns into a means of ridicule, as if the Society itself holds this a proof of it's good work, or worse, people start using this as a gauge of the Society's actions.

I can just hear the nutters of the so-called "resistance" running with this and saying, "See, when the Archbishop was around even the demons were confessing how he would triumph, but now that they've abandoned their principles since the Archbishop died, there have been no such things," ... etc.

In short, if it's true, great. If it's made up, fine. It does not affect my support of the Society one bit.

I agree.  Reading the stuff is a little like looking at a train wreck: it's hard to look away.  I found myself a bit incredulous about the whole thing.  It seemed too easy.  That's why I looked for some kind of validation for it.  I don't like clean, neat stories involving demons stating "truth."  It may or may not be true, but it seems hinky (for lack of a better term).

That being said, you are quite right: the SSPX position needs to stand on its own, grounded in Truth.  I have the utmost admiration for the SSPX and how they have preserved so much of Tradition.  That being said, I do not attend an SSPX chapel.  I am fortunate to have a Latin Mass at a slightly more convenient time about 20 minutes away from my home and an FSSP parish within 1.5 hours of me.  Three options in relatively close proximity seems like a luxury given the stories I hear in the forum from time to time!
Thanks for posting XavierSem, my impression: it's has the feel of the Marian Movement of Priests.
(06-11-2019, 08:40 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: [ -> ]I read this today - in its entirety.  It's a lot of reading.  Then I did a web search or two.  I was freaked out by the content of these exorcisms.  It really bothered me - and I'm not entirely sure why.  I guess the alarm bells were going off in my head because these demons seem to be saying all the right things . . .  It's a bit too good to be true.  Well, I'm glad I did some looking.  The original English translation (not the website) had an Imprimatur and Nihil Obstat.  That lends a good deal of credibility to this post.

Did anyone else have a reaction to this stuff?  I had never seen it before . . .

I felt the same way.  "Oh, no priest!  Don't make me tell you all this truth! What? In the name of Jesus?  Ahhh!!!" 30 pages of tongue flapping later...  "That was a lot of truth, I wish I hadn't told you all of that, woe is me, an insufferable demon!"

I don't doubt the sincerity of the bishop who gave his imprimatur, but even with it, I don't trust demons.  It sounds exactly like what a traditionalist would want to hear.
(06-11-2019, 09:25 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The liturgy he follows is the only good one.*

I disagree.  The Byzantine Catholic liturgy rings my Church bells.   The TLM is awesome, but it is no ByzCath Smile

That's exactly why I don't care what the demon says.  If you take it literally, all of the non-Roman rite liturgies are worthless in comparison to even the NO.  What the demon said might have been true, but it certainly wasn't ALL of the truth.
duplicate
Sounds way too fantastical to be true. And no way the 1962 rite is the only good one.
Pages: 1 2