FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cardinals, Bishops Who Back Women’s Ordination Secretly Meet Near Rome to Prepare for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-26-2019, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]I take it you're not old enough to have lived through JPII's Pontificate.

Not really, I was 13 when he died and didn't know much about the faith at that time. St Faustina also prophesied him, "I bear a special love for Poland, and if she will be obedient to My will, I will exalt her in might and holiness. From her will come forth the spark that will prepare the world for My final coming" (Diary , 1732)

Tells us the times we are in now.

(06-26-2019, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Any orthodox Catholic who was paying attention knew these men were heretics when he gave them the Red Hat.

I know that St Pope John Paul II may have erred, but he is not in the same ballpark as Francis, not at all.

(06-26-2019, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]They've never been reticent about expressing their heresies. Von Schönborn has been a notorious heretic his entire Episcopal career.

So your saying St Pope John Paul II promoted someone like Von Schonborn knowingly? And last I checked, when asked about communism St Pope John Paul II did not leave us with 'who am I to judge' and 'he who tears down walls (Berlin Wall) is not Christian' and other obvious innuendo's.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
(06-26-2019, 10:06 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]So your saying St Pope John Paul II promoted someone like Von Schonborn knowingly? 

Yes, because if a simple layman in Kansas knew (along with millions of others) he either knew or he was extremely stupid or out of touch. And as much as I think JPII was a weak, vacillating failure as a Pope, whose heresies and actions lead directly to the crisis today, I don't think he was either stupid or out of touch.
(06-28-2019, 12:07 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, because if a simple layman in Kansas knew (along with millions of others) he either knew or he was extremely stupid or out of touch. And as much as I think JPII was a weak, vacillating failure as a Pope, whose heresies and actions lead directly to the crisis today, I don't think he was either stupid or out of touch.

Or maybe he was so preoccupied with the fight against communism and averting nuclear holocaust that he erred by neglecting these other duties. St Pope John Paul II most certainly is not of the same ilk as Francis.

God Bless
Pages: 1 2