FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cardinals, Bishops Who Back Women’s Ordination Secretly Meet Near Rome to Prepare for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The hyenas are gathering! They think the Church will receive Her death blow at the 'Sin-od' and they want to be in at the kill!

From LifeSiteNews
.... and people think Francis was canonically elected lol

If there's an election happening you can bet Obama's administration had their hands in on it's corruption. They have become experts at it in the US especially when it comes to lobbying individual members of congress and wikileaks clearly exposed them infiltrating the Catholic Church.

Until members of the Church start talking to Pope Benedict and investigating that election we can only expect more of the same. I'm curious to see just how emboldened Francis and his group become when Trump is up for re-election, can't afford another 2016.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
(06-25-2019, 08:54 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ].... and people think Francis was canonically elected lol

And what does the canonicity or lack thereof of Francis's election have to do with a bunch of men conspiring to destroy the Church, who, with one exception, were made Bishop or elevated to the Cardinalate by John Paul II? And the one exception is a JPII Bishop made a Cardinal by Francis.
(06-25-2019, 09:40 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]And what does the canonicity or lack thereof of Francis's election have to do with a bunch of men conspiring to destroy the Church

Everything.

These people are emboldened like never before under Francis, I think in 2020 if it looks like Trump may win again, Francis and his cohort will become even more emboldened, they will not be able to hide their corruption. Things are obviously not bad enough yet.

Trump needs to be focused on the USA in bringing these traitors to justice, ISIS was no accident (You think Obama's administration didn't know or couldn't combat their arms supply and funds? Hint, ISIS occupied the oil fields and sold their oil through Turkey, someone was purchasing it, they wanted to overthrow Assad as did ISIS, enemy of my enemy is my friend....). Trump has another major fight on his hand right now with the tech giants already in the process of preventing another 2016 and Francis is in on it as those same powers that are doing this to Trump are the ones who installed Francis.

Trump just needs to avoid being fooled into a war or major conflict, and should be working with Russia to get a Nuclear deal that includes all Nuclear powers to limit their amount and to prevent other countries from becoming nuclear such as Iran which is futile without Russia's help or support.

(06-25-2019, 09:40 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]who, with one exception, were made Bishop or elevated to the Cardinalate by John Paul II? And the one exception is a JPII Bishop made a Cardinal by Francis.

St Pope John Paul II did not surround himself with and elevate known heretics such as James Martin.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
I think a schism is in the works. After the Cupich/Bernadine scandal that has been reported. There's so much filth, something's got to give.
..... and the latest from the AUSCP:

June 25, 2019 (Lepanto Institute) — The Association of US Catholic Priests (AUSCP), which claims a priestly membership of just over 1,300 priests, issued a white paper on May 8, 2019, titled "AUSCP Declaration on the Status of Women." This white paper calls for the priestly ordination of women and utilizes condemned Modernist reasoning to reach its conclusions. According to the St. Louis Dispatch, AUSCP members will be asked to affirm this declaration at the ongoing AUSCP 2019 Assembly in St. Louis.

This is  becoming like a bad dream that you cannot wake up from and escape the horror!
(06-26-2019, 10:15 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]St Pope John Paul II did not surround himself with and elevate known heretics such as James Martin.

What colour is the sun on your planet? How do you think Francis got to be a Bishop and a Cardinal? How do you think the heretics and perverts in the Sankt Gallen Mafia got to be in a position to elect Francis? JPII surrounded himself with them and elevated them to the College of Cardinals. Jimmy-Boy is just a lowly consultant. At least Francis hasn't given him the Red Hat like JPII did with the Satanist Bernardin and the rapist McCarrick.
Guess I'll go down to my local SSPX chapel, grab my rosary, and wait for this all to blow over. Yikes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-26-2019, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]What colour is the sun on your planet? How do you think Francis got to be a Bishop and a Cardinal?

By deception or they at least we're honest at the start and later became corrupt and turned their back on the faith which happens to many.

(06-26-2019, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you think the heretics and perverts in the Sankt Gallen Mafia got to be in a position to elect Francis?

They either deceived their way in or later became corrupted and turned their back on the Gospel. There are evil men who become good men and good men who become evil men.

(06-26-2019, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]JPII surrounded himself with them and elevated them to the College of Cardinals. Jimmy-Boy is just a lowly consultant. At least Francis hasn't given him the Red Hat like JPII did with the Satanist Bernardin and the rapist McCarrick.

Unfair comparison since at that time they we're not speaking of women ordination and other such heresies openly like today. Francis has emboldened heretics of every stripe like never before.

God Bless
(06-26-2019, 08:06 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2019, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]JPII surrounded himself with them and elevated them to the College of Cardinals. Jimmy-Boy is just a lowly consultant. At least Francis hasn't given him the Red Hat like JPII did with the Satanist Bernardin and the rapist McCarrick.

Unfair comparison since at that time they we're not speaking of women ordination and other such heresies openly like today. Francis has emboldened heretics of every stripe like never before.

I take it you're not old enough to have lived through JPII's Pontificate. Any orthodox Catholic who was paying attention knew these men were heretics when he gave them the Red Hat. They've never been reticent about expressing their heresies. Von Schönborn has been a notorious heretic his entire Episcopal career.
Pages: 1 2