FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Priest Openly Supports Homosexuality with Pride Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How is it we have 2 churches? No wonder people are leaving the church. 

CATHOLICS PROTEST NJ PRIDE MASS
https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/arti...pride-mass
Shocked somebody inform the Bishop!.... oh right.... somebody inform the Pope!..... Oh right.... "Who am I to judge".

Until they start investigating that election and speaking to Pope Benedict, I don't think things well get better any time soon.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
josh is right. You won't hear a peep from the Vatican. The Pope and his closest allies are all quite secular Leftist in their thinking. Everyone needs their own special "mass." Migrants need a mass (celebrated today). LGBT need their "mass." Next will be the Amazon witch doctors and their own special liturgy.

you get a mass . . . You get a mass . . . EVERYONE gets their own mass ! ! !
The church has always been very soft in regards to LGBT issues. Perhaps take note from Islam who don't take any of it.

One argument that I rarely see being made is that homosexuals introduced STDs such as AIDS into society.
Given that STDs and STIs are more easily contracted through homosexual activity why doesn't anyone call them out for spreading such diseases in our society.

My parents were taught that sex outside of marriage is wrong.
Gen X were taught adultery is ok.
Gen Y are taught gay sex and trannies are ok.
Gen X will tell us beastiality or incest is ok.

A classic example of the subjective morality of the secular movement.
50% of marriages end in divorce so half of the children are not being raised in ideal circumstances.

It goes through stages. Accepted, included, normalized and advertised.

What pisses me off the most is being dismissed as a  homophobe for not taking their view. They resort to this type of ridicule close down the opinions of those who disagree. Well i say it's not illegal to be a homophobe and have a different opinion.

Calling people names like bigot or homophobe is merely jamming, psychological terrorism, mind games, hatemongering, flamebait, trolling and an attempt at mind control. Do not fall prey to these games.
(07-03-2019, 02:29 PM)Porkncheese Wrote: [ -> ]One argument that I rarely see being made is that homosexuals introduced STDs such as AIDS into society.
Given that STDs and STIs are more easily contracted through homosexual activity why doesn't anyone call them out for spreading such diseases in our society.

That's because it's a bullshit argument.

Quote:Given that STDs and STIs are more easily contracted through homosexual activity why doesn't anyone call them out for spreading such diseases in our society.

In Europe, certain STDs, particularly HIV and syphilis, are more commonly, and proportionately, contracted by heterosexuals.

Quote:Calling people names like bigot faggot or homophobe sodomite is merely jamming, psychological terrorism, mind games, hatemongering, flamebait, trolling and an attempt at mind control. Do not fall prey to these games.

There, fixed it for you.

What goes around comes around.
(07-03-2019, 02:29 PM)Porkncheese Wrote: [ -> ]The church has always been very soft in regards to LGBT issues. Perhaps take note from Islam who don't take any of it.

The problem is at the very top we have "Who am I to judge" and "He who builds walls is not Christian" etc. IMO they need to investigate that election which I believe was rigged.

I certainly wouldn't take notes from Islam though.

The greatest irony is that they persecute Israel Falou for saying that unrepentant sodomites go to Hell and yet they say nothing about Islam which goes further and teaches the death penalty for it under Sharia law, but as it was with ISIS in overthrowing Assad, the enemy of my enemy is currently my friend.

(07-03-2019, 02:29 PM)Porkncheese Wrote: [ -> ]What pisses me off the most is being dismissed as a  homophobe for not taking their view. They resort to this type of ridicule close down the opinions of those who disagree. Well i say it's not illegal to be a homophobe and have a different opinion.

They are really just very ignorant and think they know (Pride)... always a dangerous combination, sin is insanity, too drunk in their own passions to think logically or rationally.

(07-03-2019, 02:29 PM)Porkncheese Wrote: [ -> ]Calling people names like bigot or homophobe is merely jamming, psychological terrorism, mind games, hatemongering, flamebait, trolling and an attempt at mind control. Do not fall prey to these games.

Yup. In short it just means 'shut up' because they cannot refute you, impinge the motives and no matter how rational or logical the argument is it's instantly dismissed by the religious zealots of this new religion. Peer pressure and mass propaganda have also worked well for them.

God Bless
(07-03-2019, 02:58 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]There, fixed it for you.

Although I wouldn't use the term 'faggots' which I think is inflammatory, non descriptive and unnecessary.. 'sodomy' is more accurate because it simply describes the behavior they are defending so that people are under no illusions.

God Bless
Just a random thought: "Pride" this, "Pride" that, all the time, Pride, Pride, Pride, to in-your-face pride with the homosexual folks.

Wasn't it Pride that made Satan fall? Hmmm...
(07-03-2019, 11:24 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]Just a random thought: "Pride" this, "Pride" that, all the time, Pride, Pride, Pride, to in-your-face pride with the homosexual folks.

Wasn't it Pride that made Satan fall? Hmmm...

Pride caused the fall of Lucifer and the rainbow is the sign of  God's promise not to destroy the world again, right? 

Some folks believe flying in the face of God will hasten the Mashiach, Frankism-Wikipedia
And some also believe the current PM is halfway to achieving this (along with the POTUS). 

So encouraging  public sinning is a religious tenet with some folks.

I can think of no other explanation.  
Dave Rubin is homosexual and Ben Shapiro is Jewish. They don't agree on gay marriage but look how respectable and civilized they are to one another. We should all strive to be as cool as these guys.

My position is basically like Ben's. If I was invited to eat with a gay person client or something I'd have no problem.
I don't think it would be appropriate for me to attend a gay wedding ceremony. The reception maybe.
I don't support the introduction of LGBT issues to kids.

There are versus in the bible that tell us to love everyone and not judge. There are other versus also that tell us not to associate with such sinners, I think Paul tells us something along those lines.

Its fallacious thinking but i can't help wonder what is next...
Pages: 1 2