FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Permanently banned from CA Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, effectively permanently banned at least, since technically I am suspended until June 30, 3019.  Hopefully the Second Coming of our Lord occurs before then.

This time, at least one moderator was put over the edge after I commented something along the lines of "the mod police having to protect the snowflakes." 

You can easily tell a Traditional Catholic apart from the NiceChurch Catholics on there.  Traditionals don't flag anyone simply because they disagree with them; they'll converse and debate.  But the NiceChurch members use the tactics of the Left - they flag, complain, and drown out opposing voices until they get their way.
I was banned permanently in 2012 after requesting the contact information for the bishop who was supposedly giving his approbation to the forum.  It came after a temporary ban I received for talking about our separated brethren in the orient as "schismatics".  I had numerous fruitful discussions with open-minded, honest people whom I miss.

Back then they liked to prate about how they were abiding by Canon Law by subjecting the entire forum to the scrutiny of some particular bishop.  Apparently they were afraid I would contact him or something, or post about their refusal to come out with his contact details.  Who could say?

Hope you're not down over your ban...though it is serious to receive the anathema of folks who profess to be in communion with the Holy Father, eh?
(07-01-2019, 10:33 PM)LionHippo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, effectively permanently banned at least, since technically I am suspended until June 30, 3019.  Hopefully the Second Coming of our Lord occurs before then.

Haha, mine was something like 2195 and now infinite with no date lol.

(07-01-2019, 10:33 PM)LionHippo Wrote: [ -> ]This time, at least one moderator was put over the edge after I commented something along the lines of "the mod police having to protect the snowflakes." 

lol

(07-01-2019, 10:33 PM)LionHippo Wrote: [ -> ]You can easily tell a Traditional Catholic apart from the NiceChurch Catholics on there.  Traditionals don't flag anyone simply because they disagree with them; they'll converse and debate.  But the NiceChurch members use the tactics of the Left - they flag, complain, and drown out opposing voices until they get their way.

Yup.

God Bless You
(07-01-2019, 10:43 PM)yablabo Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you're not down over your ban...though it is serious to receive the anathema of folks who profess to be in communion with the Holy Father, eh?

They sure didn't "accompany" me, or try to understand my "concrete situation." Instead, they "marginalized" me. What would the Pope say about that? lol
That probably means you said something true that the moderators didn’t like.
That place is a disgrace to Catholicism. I watched them erase posts that challenge them, and it just looked so dishonest. Pursuit of truth does not seem to be the priority - just maintaining control.

It is an internet reflection of how the actual institution of the Catholic Church works today from what I have seen.
(07-01-2019, 10:33 PM)LionHippo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, effectively permanently banned at least.

WOW!! Congratulations, LionHippo!!!

[Image: tenor.gif]   [Image: 204361.gif]  [Image: tenor.gif]
(07-02-2019, 06:33 AM)Markie Boy Wrote: [ -> ]That place is a disgrace to Catholicism.  I watched them erase posts that challenge them, and it just looked so dishonest.  Pursuit of truth does not seem to be the priority - just maintaining control.  

It is an internet reflection of how the actual institution of the Catholic Church works today from what I have seen.

EXACTLY.
And frankly, I am JUST NOW at this moment realizing that what I JUST posted* is just another way of saying JUST what you just summed up here - it's "an internet reflection of how the actual institution of the Catholic Church works today". 

YES. That's IT. Catholic Answers Forum: I've got your number. You will NEVER AGAIN make me sad, sorry, or depressed over one of your silly, lame Warnings, Infractions, or Suspensions.

These are badges of honor. They mean I SPOKE THE TRUTH.  I am PROUD of them.

[Image: giphy.gif]

And a BAN, LionHippo - why, that's FIRST PRIZE! Good for you!

[Image: BewitchedKindlyBanteng-size_restricted.gif]

We should Create some fanfare here at Fisheaters, a beautiful Hall of Fame, a list honoring all those whose valor and love of truth got them BANNED from Catholic Answers Forum!  Badges of honor for everyone!

We would have a good long list.

________
* Here, at the bottom, no. 30
I'm suspended until December 3018.

That place is touchier than Summer Camp McCarrick.
Pages: 1 2 3