FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Parish returns to Latin Mass to Save Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ew, how can those people stand the priest disrespecting them by turning his back away from the pews? Those gross stone pillars would sure look better with some felt banners. Why would they want Latin anyway? Don't they want to be able to understand what the priest is saying? Is it sanitary that the priest places communion on their tongues? Where is the hand sanitizer? THINK OF THE GERMS

/sarcasm
Did Fr. Berg say that Bishop Tobin had invited in the FSSP to take over the parish??  I thought he was "better perdition than tradition," but what do I know...  Anyway, always good news to see the Mass of All Times come to the rescue!  Thanks.
(07-30-2019, 03:28 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: [ -> ]Did Fr. Berg say that Bishop Tobin had invited in the FSSP to take over the parish??  I thought he was "better perdition than tradition," but what do I know...  Anyway, always good news to see the Mass of All Times come to the rescue!  Thanks.

I think you may be confusing bishop Tobin of Rhode Island with Cardinal Tobin of New Jersey. BIG difference
It's both sad and funny how the secular reporters describe the story, using words like "a new identity". Good story, though, and what a beautiful church.