FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Video: The Pope says 'Our duty is to obey the United Nations!'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Michael Matt, from the Remnant:

Unbelievable! Shocking!
Yet didn't he say his critics are friends of the devil ??
I pray for his conversion to the Catholic Faith every day.
Just watched that video - that thing looks like the beginning of the end.
You can't make this stuff up.
This transparent good goy new world order "Catholic" morality is actually so insane that I find it amusing. I can't wait to see which gospel passage is reinterpreted to show Jesus condemning toxic masculinity. 

St. Soyus the Bug Eater, pray for us.
As Professor Roberto de Mattei says over on Rorate Caeli things are speeding up. 

The stuff that Francis and his cohorts bring out everyday is getting more frequent and worse, bolder and more unCatholic statements everyday.

Lord ‘How long ....’
(10-13-2019, 10:28 AM)MyLady Wrote: [ -> ]As Professor Roberto de Mattei says over on Rorate Caeli things are speeding up. 

The stuff that Francis and his cohorts bring out everyday is getting more frequent and worse, bolder and more unCatholic statements everyday.

Lord ‘How long ....’

Umm... sweetie... not liking the United Nations is racist!  Like, do you hate black people and LGBTQI2 or something??  Catholics should be about just loving people and I dunno, uh, being a good person for f***'s sake, not hating gay people and women?!  Sorry, sweaty but this is why the only religion I can admire and respect is Muslims (PBUH) and the people of the Jewish faith (PBUH).  You bigots make me sick...
(10-13-2019, 03:11 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2019, 10:28 AM)MyLady Wrote: [ -> ]As Professor Roberto de Mattei says over on Rorate Caeli things are speeding up. 

Lord ‘How long ....’

Umm... sweetie... not liking the United Nations is racist!  Like, do you hate black people and LGBTQI2 or something??  Catholics should be about just loving people and I dunno, uh, being a good person for f***'s sake, not hating gay people and women?!  Sorry, sweaty but this is why the only religion I can admire and respect is Muslims (PBUH) and the people of the Jewish faith (PBUH).  You bigots make me sick...

I take it you are having a bad day so I will pass on making any comment.