FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Supernatural Crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As is clear from recent discussions, many of if not most of us are extremely concerned about the crisis we see unfolding in the Church today. It can be not only confusing, and distressing, but can even cause us to despair. I think the key here is to the true nature of this crisis. It cannot be explained in merely human terms. It is not a matter of this or that person is a heretic, or this or that person has betrayed us. It is not a question of how this or that dogma can be understood in the face of the crisis. The crisis is happening, in front of our eyes, and no one can doubt or deny it. What is going on? The crisis, is supernatural. It can only be understood in the light of faith, in supernatural terms.

To put it very simply, this is the work of Satan. Satan has infiltrated the Church and is wrecking havoc, he has, by his cunning, induced countless prelates to apostatize and give themselves over to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. By sin consciences are seared, and by the consequent darkening of the mind the faith is lost. The tail of the Great Red Dragon has swept down the stars of heaven. This has all been prophesied and should not come as a surprise to us or cause us to faint. Our Lady has specifically warned us of these calamities.

"Thus, I make it known to you that from the end of the 19th century and from shortly after the middle of the 20th century...the passions will erupt and there will be a total corruption of customs, for Satan will reign almost completely by means of the Masonic Sects...

As for the Sacrament of Matrimony, which symbolises the union of Christ with His Church, it will be attacked and deeply profaned. Freemasonry, which will then be in power, will enact iniquitous laws with the aim of doing away with this Sacrament, making it easy for everyone to live in sin and encouraging the procreation of illegitimate children born without the blessing of the Church. The Catholic spirit will rapidly decay; the precious light of Faith will gradually be extinguished until there will be an almost total and general corruption of customs....

The Devil will try to persecute the ministers of the Lord in every possible way; he will labor with cruel and subtle astuteness to deviate them from the spirit of their vocation and will corrupt many of them. These depraved priests, who will scandalise the Christian people, will make the hatred of bad Catholics and the enemies of the Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church fall upon all priests...

Further, in these unhappy times, there will be unbridled luxury which will ensnare the rest into sin and conquer innumerable frivolous souls who will be lost...

The vices of impurity, blasphemy, and sacrilege will dominate in this time of depraved desolation, and that one who should speak out will be silent...

To test this faith and confidence of the just, there will be occasions in which everything will seem to be lost and paralyzed. This will be, then, the happy beginning of the complete restoration...

- Our Lady of Good Success

Everything seems to be lost, and everything seems to be paralyzed. This is to test the faith and confidence of the Lord's little flock, that's us, so do not despair! We have been warned that this time would come. We were specifically told that Satan would infiltrate the Church and endeavor to destroy the souls of priests and religious...

"The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, and bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their Confreres. The Church and altars will be vandalized. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord...The demon will rage especially against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness."

We are now living in the time foretold both in scripture and by our Lady in her apparitions, the time of the Great Apostasy. Though the third secret has been censored by the Vatican, insiders have given us clues to its meaning. Malachi Martin always claimed to have been shown the secret by Cardinal Bea, who he worked for, in 1960 after Pope John XXIII read it. He never did directly divulge the contents, claiming to be under oath. However, on Art Bell's show, a man sent in a fax and claimed that a Jesuit in Perth Australia had told him some of the contents. This Jesuit told him that in the third secret it is revealed that the last pope will be under the control of Satan, and that Pope John almost fainted fearing it may be him. When asked for his thoughts on this, Malachi Martin responded by saying that it sounds as if the person was reading, or being told, the text of the third secret. Cardinal Ciappi, who also read the text, claimed that it revealed that the Great Apostasy in the Church begins at the top. That can only be a reference to the papacy...

So even this immense and confusing crisis of having a manifestly heretical Pope (whether valid or not) leading souls to perdition, was itself forewarned by our Lady. This is the very apex of the Great Apostasy, and this Amazon Synod is I believe the true fruition of it. Devils are being bowed down to by clerics in the Vatican, with the approval of the "Pope". This is the dark time we have been forewarned of, the time of desolation before the great restoration and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

Things are going to get worse, but afterword there will be victory! Our Lady has promised as much. The same Blessed Mother who forewarned us of this crisis has also promised that her Immaculate Heart will triumph in the end. So do not loose heart! All of us, each and every one of us, are called to be saints of the end times. Prayer and penance are our weapons, the Holy Eucharist our constant nourishment, faith and hope our guiding lights. He who endures to the end shall be saved.

The wicked serpent has unleashed the forces of Hell upon Holy Mother Church for two ends; first, to lead those lukewarm and sinful Catholics to their perdition by means of obedience. By the corruption of clerics, he uses clergy to tickle the itching ears of the unfaithful and lead them by the hand into the pit of Hell. The blind leading the blind into the pit.

Secondarily, though, Satan is using this crisis to cause the faithful remnant to loose heart and to despair; to compel us to leave the Church, and thereby to forfeit our salvation. Ive noticed many here who seem to be near this point of despair, considering the heretical Eastern Orthodox or other sects. This is exactly what Satan wants. This is why we has his minions in Rome bow down to demon gods in the Vatican; to get us to leave the holy sheepfold and thereby loose our souls! We must respond, Get thee behind me Satan! We will never leave the Body of Christ, we will never sin against faith by embracing the heresies of modernism and we will never sin against charity by leaving the Church! We will endure!

So have hope friends, never fall into the snares of the devil by falling into despair. This crisis has been prophesied and we have been warned. We must now hold fast the faith once for all delivered to the Saints, and cling to our Lord and our Blessed Mother until our dying breath! Practically, there are a few things to do to survive these times.

1. Know your faith and cling to it tenaciously. Keep close your Douay-Rheims bible, the 1962 Missal, and the Catechism of the Council of Trent. Stick exclusively to sources from 1958 and prior, and avoid the ambiguous and novel teachings of the Conciliar period.

2. Attend the traditional latin mass or eastern liturgies, and avoid the Novus Ordo entirely. Make whatever sacrifice you must make to get away from the Novus Ordo and get yourself to a traditional parish; even if it means packing up and moving a thousand miles to do so. We are not far from the promulgation of an "amazonian rite", or other novel rites, which may in fact be invalid and utterly sacrilegious. Many Novus Ordo parishes will go along to get along. Get away!

3. Pray, pray, pray! Pray the rosary everyday. Make the 9 first fridays in reparation to the Sacred Heart of our Lord, that you may obtain the grace of final penitence from his merciful hands. Make the 5 first saturdays in reparation to the Immaculate Heart and obtain all the graces necessary for salvation, by our Lady's intercession, at the hour of death. And pray and sacrifice for the clergy, that they may be set free from Satan's diabolical snares and rise to the purity and holiness of their most sublime vocation.

And above all, friends, never loose hope and never despair.
I don't know about these prophesies and how applicable they are at the moment, but the solution you propose sound pretty solid.

This morning I went to a Low Mass at my local ICK church and much of my anxiety washed away. Not because I think there's no threat, the Church as an institution is clearly in dire straights, but because there was a good, devout priest celebrating the traditional Latin Mass with a church full of faithful Catholics there with him. It truly is a beautiful thing.
While I tend to agree with your post in general, I must point out something vitally missing. Satan cannot create anything supernaturally. He is a creature and his power is limited to the preternatural. He cannot do anything supernatural. Only God or one of His creatures given God's power by God may perform the supernatural.
(10-20-2019, 02:16 PM)1Faith Wrote: [ -> ]As is clear from recent discussions, many of if not most of us are extremely concerned about the crisis we see unfolding in the Church today.. Malachi Martin always claimed to have been shown the secret by Cardinal Bea, who he worked for, in 1960 after Pope John XXIII read it. He never did directly divulge the contents, claiming to be under oath. However, on Art Bell's show, a man sent in a fax and claimed that a Jesuit in Perth Australia had told him some of the contents. This Jesuit told him that in the third secret it is revealed that the last pope will be under the control of Satan, and that Pope John almost fainted fearing it may be him. When asked for his thoughts on this, Malachi Martin responded by saying that it sounds as if the person was reading, or being told, the text of the third secret. Cardinal Ciappi, who also read the text, claimed that it revealed that the Great Apostasy in the Church begins at the top. That can only be a reference to the papacy...

I have only recently begun to listen to old Malachi Martin interviews, within the last month or so.  I have listened to most of them with Bernard Janzen and one with Art Bell.  I believe it was in the Art Bell interview where Martin spoke of a "quickening," basically an exponential acceleration of godlessness and moral depravity occurring in the world.  In one of the Janzen interviews from the early 90s, Martin spoke with complete confidence how marriage would be redefined and how perverse lifestyles would be celebrated and encouraged in the not-do-distant future.  Even in 1992 or 1993 this would have been difficult to believe, or would have still seemed extremely far off.  But I feel that Martin in vindicated in a way, since many of the things he anticipated have come true.

1Faith, you are right ultimately right that this is a supernatural battle.  I admit to being prone to bitterness and anger at the Church itself, instead merely of the people within the Church.  What makes it difficult is I think the visible Church will continue along its current route without Divine Intervention.