FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pachamama thrown into Tiber river
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(10-22-2019, 09:12 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: [ -> ]This guy needs to take a swim...

Which one?

Sorry, was that wrong? :P
Fr. James Martin: Catholics who threw Pachamamas in Tiber have ‘hatred of the foreigner’ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fr-jam...-foreigner
(10-22-2019, 01:35 AM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2019, 06:09 PM)hawkwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2019, 02:53 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2019, 02:50 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]When I first glanced at the thread title I briefly thought it was going to be about Elizabeth Warren.

No, Pachamama is actually a Native American demon.

SPEWWWWW!!!!
I'm sending you a bill to replace my keyboard after I spit coke all over it !!!
LOL

The Newfie set me up for that one, so thank FultonFan, or at least send him half the bill.

Don’t refer to me as Newfie.
That name implies that were stuipd
(10-22-2019, 09:20 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2019, 09:12 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: [ -> ]This guy needs to take a swim...

Which one?

Sorry, was that wrong? :P

LOL  Sorry, not sorry.

I was wondering if someone would take that bait...should have known it would be you! ;)
(10-22-2019, 09:32 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]Fr. James Martin: Catholics who threw Pachamamas in Tiber have ‘hatred of the foreigner’ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fr-jam...-foreigner

If he and everyone else involved in this synod actually held the Catholic faith and believed in hell, they'd know that if Catholics actually hated foreigners, they'd refuse to evangelise them so they'd go to hell. But, you know, Vatican II got rid of hell, except for the intolerant. Sounds rather racist to not baptise the people of the Amazon.
(10-22-2019, 09:43 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2019, 02:50 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]When I first glanced at the thread title I briefly thought it was going to be about Elizabeth Warren.

SPEWWWWW!!!!
LOL

The Newfie set me up for that one, so thank FultonFan, or at least send him half the bill.

I’m disappointed no one appreciated the above ^.
I thought it was good.
(10-22-2019, 10:38 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2019, 09:43 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]

SPEWWWWW!!!!
LOL

I’m disappointed no one appreciated the above ^.
I thought it was good.

I only just saw it. 

But given the frqency of my spelling mistakes, I'm probably the Newfie among us if that's true.
(10-22-2019, 10:18 PM)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2019, 09:32 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]Fr. James Martin: Catholics who threw Pachamamas in Tiber have ‘hatred of the foreigner’ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fr-jam...-foreigner

If he and everyone else involved in this synod actually held the Catholic faith and believed in hell, they'd know that if Catholics actually hated foreigners, they'd refuse to evangelise them so they'd go to hell. But, you know, Vatican II got rid of hell, except for the intolerant. Sounds rather racist to not baptise the people of the Amazon.

I'm confused. I'm racist if I baptize them because of hatred of foreigners, intolerance, and "muh colonialism", but I'm also racist if I don't baptize them because we're not trying to save them from Hell.

Liberal Catholic logic? :P
(10-23-2019, 09:26 AM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused.  I'm racist if I baptize them because of hatred of foreigners, intolerance, and "muh colonialism", but I'm also racist if I don't baptize them because we're not trying to save them from Hell.

Well, it can't be racist to not baptise them. Erwin Kräutler, who spent 50 years as a 'missionary' in the Amazon, 34 of them as a Bishop, is proud of the fact that in that entire 50 years he never baptised a single indigenous person.
(10-23-2019, 03:50 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2019, 09:26 AM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused.  I'm racist if I baptize them because of hatred of foreigners, intolerance, and "muh colonialism", but I'm also racist if I don't baptize them because we're not trying to save them from Hell.

Well, it can't be racist to not baptise them. Erwin Kräutler, who spent 50 years as a 'missionary' in the Amazon, 34 of them as a Bishop, is proud of the fact that in that entire 50 years he never baptised a single indigenous person.

If he's really so proud of that fact, then sadly he's preparing to meet the real Pachamama (who is not as kind and loving as that driftwood makes that demon look) and all of those indigenous pagans he had the chance to give the chance to get into Heaven, but failed in his duty to do.

Compare with St Francis Xavier who had close to three-quarters of a million Baptisms attrbuted to his work, and almost every one "indigenous".

Just goes to show that Archbishop Lefebvre (tens of thousands of indigenous Baptisms himself) was spot on in saying that Dignitatis Humanæ was going to be the death of the missions.

Q.E.D.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7