FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pachamama thrown into Tiber river
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(10-23-2019, 03:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]If he's really so proud of that fact, then sadly he's preparing to meet the real Pachamama (who is not as kind and loving as that driftwood makes that demon look) and all of those indigenous pagans he had the chance to give the chance to get into Heaven, but failed in his duty to do.

From the little that I know of the Pachamama demon, before the arrival of the Spanish, she was a cruel "goddess" who demanded her sacrifices.  I'm assuming, given the time and location, those were humans sacrificed to the demon.  I guess it realized it needed to transform its image after real missionaries arrived to convert the native peoples. 

Quote:Just goes to show that Archbishop Lefebvre (tens of thousands of indigenous Baptisms himself) was spot on in saying that Dignitatis Humanæ was going to be the death of the missions.

The accuracy of Archbishop Lefebvre's predictions about what would happen in the aftermath of Vatican II, right up to the present day, was the chief factor that convinced me of the SSPX's position.  It also helped to convince me that Catholicism is true.  A test of any theory, hypothesis, or idea is how well its predictions pan out.  When Catholicism is faithfully practiced, we have a stable, humane society.  When it isn't practiced, we get the worship of demons, abortion, same-sex relationships, adultery, and a whole host of other evils.
(10-22-2019, 09:32 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]Fr. James Martin: Catholics who threw Pachamamas in Tiber have ‘hatred of the foreigner’ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fr-jam...-foreigner

As I said on my blog, '
Who actually hates the foreigner? The men who destroyed the idols and want the natives to be saved, or Martin and his ilk who want the idols saved and the natives left to go to hell in their ignorance?'
(10-23-2019, 08:48 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
As I said on my blog, '
Who actually hates the foreigner? The men who destroyed the idols and want the natives to be saved, or Martin and his ilk who want the idols saved and the natives left to go to hell in their ignorance?'

If only Fr. Martin and friends had been around to enlighten the missionaries and martyrs there was no need for their deaths!  They only needed to "dialogue" after all.  What a waste!   Their lives might have been saved.  (never mind their souls)

If only he had been there to tell Jesus that He didn't need to die!  He only needed to "dialogue".  He didn't need to die after all!

Perhaps this is preposterous to our ears, but my ex-husband who attended 16 years of Catholic schools, kindergarten through university level, and had very "conservative" parents told my kids that they could lie if they were threatened with death for adhering to the Faith, and Jesus would forgive them later.  I tried to explain why that was so very wrong and he exclaimed, "Jesus wouldn't want anyone to die for Him!"  :(
(10-22-2019, 09:32 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]Fr. James Martin: Catholics who threw Pachamamas in Tiber have ‘hatred of the foreigner’ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fr-jam...-foreigner

As I said on my blog, '
Man, if only St Ignatius had 'dialogue' with the Roman's, maybe then he might not have been martyred.

Oh wait, he did. And they still fed him to the beasts.
(10-24-2019, 12:15 AM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]

As I said on my blog, '
Man, if only St Ignatius had 'dialogue' with the Roman's, maybe then he might not have been martyred.

Oh wait, he did. And they still fed him to the beasts.

This is what we call fruitful dialog.

Look at the fruit the came from it.
Viva Bishop Gracida for Proclaiming: “Pachamama Drowned, As it Should be”
– Updated Bishop October 22
 Rene Gracida alone among all the Catholic bishops of the entire world is defending God’s greatest commandment:
“You shall have no other gods before me.” https://abyssum.org/2019/10/23/pachamama...he-fishes/
(10-23-2019, 06:38 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: [ -> ]From the little that I know of the Pachamama demon, before the arrival of the Spanish, she was a cruel "goddess" who demanded her sacrifices.  I'm assuming, given the time and location, those were humans sacrificed to the demon.  I guess it realized it needed to transform its image after real missionaries arrived to convert the native peoples. 
She still demands it, but now it's mostly perceived as a "cultural aspect".
Up until this day there's a festival in Bolivia where men, women and children are led to fight against each other, spilling their blood on the ground, in order to "nurish" it and give thanks to this demon.
(10-23-2019, 03:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]Just goes to show that Archbishop Lefebvre (tens of thousands of indigenous Baptisms himself) was spot on in saying that Dignitatis Humanæ was going to be the death of the missions.

I don't know about Dignitatis Humanae, but I remember that he was destroyed after hearing about the Assisi meetings, covering his face with his hands and saying that this meant the end of the missions, and he was right. Some want to build "bridges" and have a dialogue, while leaving aside what should be their main goal, the conversion and salvation of souls.

In my opinion, the Vatican garden ritual could be the worst event in Church history. The pope isn't just assisting or tolerating a pagan ceremony of another religion (as happened in Assisi), but he invited the pagan elements into a supposedly Catholic rite ("consecration of synod to st Francis"), planted a sacred tree in a pagan ritual right next to the tomb of St Peter, and even blessed an idol.

If you had asked theologians 100 years ago if such events would even be possible, I guess most would have denied it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7