FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pachamama thrown into Tiber river
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The spirit of St Boniface is still alive in Rome  :cool:
Yeah, just saw this. Deo Gratias. It's about time somebody sent her down river!
God bless these young men
Good.  Bye, Felicia Pachamama!

What were they doing in a church in the first place?
Not only will these guys be accused of theft and a hate crime - but pollution, as well!
I'm not gonna lie, this brought a big smile to my face.

Nevertheless, it would have been better if this was a Catholic Priest. My guess is this will just increase the hardness of heart and folly of the Godless shepherds who should know better, in any case if it does just harden their hearts then they will be even easier to spot and may wake more people up. Shameful that they even had to do it.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
What a wonderful way to start my Monday morning. This man and whoever filmed him are heroes. Please God let this go viral ! At a certain website the response from posters has been overwhelmingly positive ! Right now, if I was one of Bergoglio's closest minnions, I'd be telling him "Don't talk about this, let it go, ignore it, and tell all your Bishops to talk about other things, We can do all our grovelling and butt kissing in private".
Would it be an act of apostasy if they replace the idols in the church?
(10-21-2019, 09:53 AM)whitewashed_tomb Wrote: [ -> ]Not only will these guys be accused of theft and a hate crime - but pollution, as well!

And if it has to be done under the cover of night, then it will not succeed.

It reminds me of when some Nazi high command tried to assassinate Hitler, I do believe by Divine Providence Hitler survived the blast because it had to play out and Nazi Germany needed to be completely destroyed and their crimes completely uncovered, if they had succeeded in assassinating Hitler, they could have made peace and then covered up all their crimes.

God Bless You
(10-21-2019, 09:57 AM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be an act of apostasy if they replace the idols in the church?

We will see, because hardness of heart says that they will replace them with twice as many or twice as large or twice as bad. At least it may wake some people up, really would have been good if it was a Catholic Priest who did it and not under the cover of night, but with other faithful Catholics in Rome. How could any Catholic Priest sleep at night with those idols in a Church before Christ in the Vatican?

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7