FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pachamamas Recovered From the Tiber...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is so sad. The Pachamamas have been recovered from the Tiber river, and Pope Francis himself has ADMITTED to these being 'Pachamama' statues. He even suggests they will be displayed at the closing mass on THE FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING!

Kyrie Eleison!

"Pope Francis has called the carved wooden statues at the center of an idolatry scandal in the Vatican “Pachamama statues,” confirming suspicions that the statues were idols of the Incan fertility goddess."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-c...rom-church

So he confirms they are idols of an Incan goddess? Therefore, the claims of idolatry are true. Yet the Pope insists "idolatry was not intentional." He knows exactly what they were doing. How is this anything but an act of apostasy from the Catholic faith?
Quote:How is this anything but an act of apostasy from the Catholic faith?
Right...I'm seriously wondering whether he has now incurred ipso facto excommunication. Which would mean he has been severed from the Church and lost his see...if he ever had it.

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle!
While these people, God help their souls, commit sacrilege and idolatry in Rome on the Feast of Christ the King, I will be attending a Pontifical Solemn High Mass here in Detroit celebrated by Cardinal Burke. I sincerely hope he has some words for us as regards this chaos in his homily...

(10-25-2019, 04:27 PM)1Faith Wrote: [ -> ]While these people, God help their souls, commit sacrilege and idolatry in Rome on the Feast of Christ the King, I will be attending a Pontifical Solemn High Mass here in Detroit celebrated by Cardinal Burke. I sincerely hope he has some words for us as regards this chaos in his homily...

I'm not quite as lucky, but I will be attending the Feast Day Mass at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary (FSSP) in Denton. Since we have three Bishops in residence in the Diocese, all of whom celebrate the TLM on occasion, it might well end up being a Pontifical Solemn High Mass tho'.
(10-25-2019, 04:10 PM)1Faith Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:How is this anything but an act of apostasy from the Catholic faith?
Right...I'm seriously wondering whether he has now incurred ipso facto excommunication. Which would mean he has been severed from the Church and lost his see...if he ever had it.

There is no way he, and the others who have defended this blatant idol, are not instantly excommunicated for placing the world before God. His pontificate up until this point has had moments that really begged the question of apostasy, but this is far more than just being present at a pagan rite or interfaith prayer meeting.

Francis is defending an idol of an Incan goddess. I mean, how can he possibly be lawyered out of this?
Quote:I mean, how can he possibly be lawyered out of this?
Sometimes I think Francis could literally publicly repudiate the Nicene Creed and proceed to sacrifice a goat before a Baphomet statue, and people would STILL claim that hes the Pope and we cant judge him.

I just noticed: Netflix published a children's movie about Pachamama in June 2019 (the same month the Instrumentum Laboris for the synod was published). Storyline: a Pachamama statue gets stolen and a child goes on a journey to retrieve it.

Coincidence?  :cool:
(10-25-2019, 05:06 PM)1Faith Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I mean, how can he possibly be lawyered out of this?
Sometimes I think Francis could literally publicly repudiate the Nicene Creed and proceed to sacrifice a goat before a Baphomet statue, and people would STILL claim that hes the Pope and we cant judge him.

I ultimately can't judge anyone since I'm not God, but there has to come a point where it is clear, through their acts, that an individual does not have faith nor the interest of Christ in mind.

Idolatry is way past that point.
Pages: 1 2 3