FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Is a schism coming soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If so, how will you decide which one to go with?
I go with Jesus Christ and 1,965 years of Catholic Tradition.

Correction: I want the Tridentine Church back, pre-Renaissance. There's been too much through the past 500 years which has completely compromised the hierarchy. What we see today is just an unveiling of what has been going on in the hierarchy for centuries.
If what I expect to happen happens, and Benedict breaks his deafening silence and condemns Francis and claims the he purposely invalidity resigned so as to hold the keys through the Great Apostasy, or something to that effect, then I'm following him.

If such happens, it will be plain as day that he remains Pope and Francis is an Anti-Pope.

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk
(10-25-2019, 04:51 PM)Hey AllSeasons Wrote: [ -> ]If so, how will you decide which one to go with?

Follow the truth.

“But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema. As we said before, so now I say again: If any one preach to you a gospel, besides that which you have received, let him be anathema. For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? If I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. For I give you to understand, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For neither did I receive it of man, nor did I learn it; but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.” - Galatians 1:8-12.

[img=250x0]http://www.drbo.org/img2/DEEnter/Current.jpg[/img]

[img=250x0]http://www.drbo.org/img2/Valtorta/Current.jpg[/img]
I'm going with Jesus and 2000 years of Church teachings.
(10-25-2019, 05:02 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]I go with Jesus Christ and 1,965 years of Catholic Tradition.

(10-25-2019, 08:51 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]Follow the truth.

(10-25-2019, 09:10 PM)LittleWay Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going with Jesus and 2000 years of Church teachings.

All of the factions will claim to have that, though.  That's how they will each seek to legitimize themselves.
100% with you guys, the only issue is working out the whole keys and succession business considering his apostasy, we will just have to wait and see I guess, I believe he was not canonically elected, whether it was rigged (meaning they'd have to elect again) or whether Pope Benedict was pressured or a bit of both (which I believe is highly likely).

If Bergoglio is gonna celebrate a Mass with those pachamama false gods to really rub it in the face of those who chucked them in the Tiber, then they sure know how to provoke God to anger.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
(10-25-2019, 09:21 PM)AllSeasons Wrote: [ -> ]All of the factions will claim to have that, though.  That's how they will each seek to legitimize themselves.

Exactly. It cannot be us who schism (Which if Bergoglio was not canonically elected, because it was rigged, then it is they who will have to schism). In any case, just don't follow the heretic Bergoglio and wait and see what happens IMO.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
I don't think a schism is going to result from this synod. Pope Francis will at most approve a "further study" of allowing some married priests, and only in the Amazon region, on maybe a trial basis. I also think he will reject female deacons and make it clear that Holy Orders can be given only to men for both the priesthood and diaconate. Another "study" may be approved for an "Amazonian rite," but he will order it to be conducted in similar ways that other "indigenous" groups (such as Native Americans) have permission to incorporate some of their cultural aspects.
I will stand in the boat of Peter, for regardless the captain and commanders, it's the only one who grants safety and salvation.
Pages: 1 2