FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Oh ya! Nuthin' to see here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will it end?

Shocked
I've got to admit, after the Synod, I don't even pay attention to the Pope's actions anymore. I pray for him on my daily rosary, and that's about it.

Also, that monstrosity of an art piece in the audience hall gives me the creeps.
I pray for Pope Benedict XVI.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Pray for his safety. Francis is one angry dude because of Benedict and Cardinal Sarah's new book. I keep thinking of Pope St Celestine V.
(01-16-2020, 12:38 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Pray for his safety. Francis is one angry dude because of Benedict and Cardinal Sarah's new book. I keep thinking of Pope St Celestine V.
Can you share what was in the book? Thanks
(01-16-2020, 04:17 AM)KIM.T Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 12:38 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Pray for his safety. Francis is one angry dude because of Benedict and Cardinal Sarah's new book. I keep thinking of Pope St Celestine V.
Can you share what was in the book? Thanks
I haven't read it because it hasn't been released in English yet, but it's a defence of clerical celibacy in the Latin Church.