FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic, Kobe Bryant Dead In Helicopter Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I post this here because it is said that Kobe was a Catholic and that is rare in the Professional Sports venue these days, leastwise, many fewer than in years past.

May Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him and may he Rest In Peace!

Article Wrote:Link to Original Story/Article
Kobe Bryant Dead In Helicopter Crash
January 26, 2020 by sd
From Fox News:
[Image: b516e9d18fbb0362dc7e2c0bf37bbda2.jpg?tl=1&ve=1]

“It is with great sadness that we learn of the death of Kobe Bryant and four others in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, the City of Calabasas’ Twitter accounted tweeted. “The aircraft went down in a remote field off Las Virgenes around 10:00 this morning.  Nobody on the ground was hurt.  The FAA and NTSB are investigating.

The Federal Aviation Administration told Fox News the Sikorsky S-76 helicopter crashed under “unknown circumstances.” The FAA said it was informed by local authorities there five people onboard at the time. The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office said all five onboard had died. They did not confirm the identities of the passengers at the late-morning press conference.
OMG...very sad
I just saw the news, apparently his 13-year old daughter died in the crash too. I never knew he was a Catholic. God rest his soul, I'll add him and his daughter to my intentions tonight. I'm not a sports fan, but this is still unfortunate news.
I loved Kobe Bryant's Bball playing, I stopped watching basketball after the Lakers replaced the retiring Phil Jackson was replaced by Mike Brown (I still have no idea why they did that).

REQUIEM aeternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis. Requiescant in pace. Amen.
My Better-half ran a midnight hoops program for kids who are now Kobe's age. So sad.

(01-26-2020, 06:52 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]I never knew he was a Catholic.
Here's an article about him and his death and how he became a Catholic:  https://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/kobe-bryant

BTW: It is very odd that his chopper should crash due to foggy weather. That type of helo is highly advanced. It could literally fly itself and had FLIR, Radar and other advanced electronics that could actually see through fog. Very curious situation here. Even a power failure would result in an "auto-rotation" type landing, rough, but usually easily survivable and not injurious.
(01-27-2020, 05:29 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]BTW: It is very odd that his chopper should crash due to foggy weather.

What has Q said about aeronautic crashes?

Have any of the other passengers (besides the daughter) been identified?
(01-27-2020, 05:34 PM)Bonaventure Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2020, 05:29 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]BTW: It is very odd that his chopper should crash due to foggy weather.

What has Q said about aeronautic crashes?

Have any of the other passengers (besides the daughter) been identified?
There was a baseball coach whose wife and daughter were also killed. There was his daughter's friend and also her friend's coach. There was another girl and her mother who were killed too.
(01-27-2020, 05:29 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2020, 06:52 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]I never knew he was a Catholic.
Here's an article about him and his death and how he became a Catholic:  https://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/kobe-bryant

BTW: It is very odd that his chopper should crash due to foggy weather. That type of helo is highly advanced. It could literally fly itself and had FLIR, Radar and other advanced electronics that could actually see through fog. Very curious situation here. Even a power failure would result in an "auto-rotation" type landing, rough, but usually easily survivable and not injurious.

https://geopolitics.co/2020/01/27/did-mo...ter-crash/

-17 year resident had never seen such thick fog/clouds- paraphrasing the video interview. HAARP?

-earth has no sorrow that Heaven can’t heal-

https://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/629197...crash.html
Can't someone famous die tragically without people trying to turn it into a f***ing conspiracy theory? :dodgy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5