FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Divinum Officium...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...seems to be having problems. Neither Chrome nor Firefox will allow me to access it because it is not secure. If someone has the admin's email, could you drop him a line?
Seems to be working now, at least for me (Samsung phone app). Contact email: canon.missae@gmail.com
She's up and running now.  At least on Chrome.
(02-05-2020, 12:07 AM)MacPasquale Wrote: [ -> ]She's up and running now.  At least on Chrome.

Not on my machine, I just checked. Here's the message from Chrome:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.divinumofficium.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

And here's Firefox

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.divinumofficium.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.
Try running Brave?
That's not good.
A fellow in the Breviary and Divine Office discussion group on FB suggested clearing my cookies. I cleared them on Chrome and DO works fine. I heard they moved servers. That's probably what triggered it.