FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 2019-nCOv/ Corona Virus, et al: Latest Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
How sad that people are killing themselves over this virus. Let's pray for their souls.

Thank you, Zedta, for these updates.
Thanks for the kudos Teresa

Just a note: I will no longer post anything from Drudge Report. Matt Drudge sold his news organization to some very left leaning people a short time back, before the 'outbreak' and it definitely shows in their reporting. It is dreadfully poor.

Just to let y'all know in case there is a question.   :tiphat:
Latest information from Holly at: Stan Deyo.com

NEWS for MARCH 26: National Nougat Day

[Image: label.Health.wte.jpg]
[url=https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/]Coronavirus Pandemic:
– HOLLY NOTE: As of 8 a.m. Mtn, COVID-19 is in every state plus D.C., and 3 territories: U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico. Fatalities in the U.S. include: AK - 1, AL - 1, AR - 2, AZ - 6, CA - 67, CO - 20, CT - 19, DC - 3, DE - 0, FL - 23, GA - 47, GU - 1, HI - 1, IA - 1, ID - 0, IL - 19, IN - 14, KS - 3, KY - 5, LA - 65, MA - 15, MD - 4, ME - 0, MI - 43, MN - 1, MO - 8, MS - 5, MT - 0, NC - 2, ND - 0, NE - 0, NH - 1, NJ - 62, NM - 1, NV - 10, NY - 366, OH - 11, OK - 6, OR - 10, PA - 15, PR - 2, RI - 0, SC - 7, SD - 1, TN - 3, TX - 17, UT - 1, VA - 9, VI - 0, VT - 7, WA - 133, WI - 7, WV - 0, WY - 0.
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Countries Affected: 175
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 488,345
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 13,425
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 22,071
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 117,608
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]U.S.
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 69,197
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 1,455
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 1,046
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 428

Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Map

Amazon Workers Test Positive In 10 Warehouses[Image: icon.Amazon.box.jpg]

President Trump Approves Texas Disaster Declaration[Image: icon.TX.jpg]

Apple Donating 10M Coronavirus Masks[Image: icon.face.mask4.jpg]

Home Depot Co-Founder Ken Langone: Coronavirus Is 'War Where We Could All Be On The Front Line'

All 94 Residents Of New Jersey Nursing Home Presumed Positive[Image: icon.epidemic.jpg]

COVID-19 Cases Could Soar In These US Counties With High Populations Of Seniors

Colorado Ski Resorts Shut Down Amid Virus Outbreak[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]

2 Grand Princess Cruise Passengers With COVID-19 Die[Image: icon.cruise.ship.jpg]

5 Maps Show How States Differ On Protecting Americans Against Coronavirus

No Coronavirus Screening Yet For New Yorkers Traveling To Palm Beach Airport[Image: icon.COVID-19.test.jpg] – HOLLY NOTE: Yesterday Fox News panned the streets of NYC. They were empty except for an occasional car and a couple of people walking around in masks. It looked like a scene out of The Omega Man.

The scary thing is that NY has over 31,000 confirmed cases in a population of nearly 9 million. How many New Yorkers are sick or simply carriers is a bit unnerving because the vast majority of Big Apple residents have left the state for parts unknown.

Prison Workers Say They're Not Producing Hand Sanitizer Like Cuomo Pledged They Would[Image: icon.in.jail.jpg]

NY Correctional Officers Ordered Not To Wear Masks, Even If They Have Them[Image: icon.face.mask2.jpg]

Spain Reports 738 Deaths In 1 Day, Surpassing China[Image: icon.Spain.flag.jpg]

The US's COVID-19 Death Rate Is Far Below the Rates in Italy and Spain[Image: icon.US.flag.wte2.jpg]

Big Brother During The Coronavirus Crisis: GPS Data Shows Which Oregonians Are Following ‘Social-Distancing Initiatives’

77 Ill On Board On Holland America Cruise Ship In Limbo[Image: icon.cruise.ship.jpg]

Millennial Coronavirus Patient Sends Message To Take COVID-19 Seriously

South Africa Bans Dog-Walking During Lockdown – HOLLY NOTE: Ooh that could get ugly.[Image: icon.dog5.jpg]

The Closing of 21 Million Cell Phone Accounts in China May Suggest a High CV19 Death Toll[Image: icon.China.jpg]
Just saw this article come up. It contains some very important information and I will post it in "The Virus" thread as well so it is more likely viewed by more folks:

:comp:

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article
Nation
Get this to every Doctor you know: Direct from an ER MD
Nation News Desk 26 March 2020  Hits: 3926 

"I am an ER MD in New Orleans. Class of 98. Every one of my colleagues have now seen several hundred Covid 19 patients and this is what I think I know.

Clinical course is predictable.
2-11 days after exposure (day 5 on average) flu like symptoms start. Common are fever, headache, dry cough, myalgias(back pain), nausea without vomiting, abdominal discomfort with some diarrhea, loss of smell, anorexia, fatigue.

Day 5 of symptoms- increased SOB, and bilateral viral pneumonia from direct viral damage to lung parenchyma.

Day 10- Cytokine storm leading to acute ARDS and multiorgan failure. You can literally watch it happen in a matter of hours.

81% mild symptoms, 14% severe symptoms requiring hospitalization, 5% critical.

Patient presentation is varied. Patients are coming in hypoxic (even 75%) without dyspnea. I have seen Covid patients present with encephalopathy, renal failure from dehydration, DKA. I have seen the bilateral interstitial pneumonia on the xray of the asymptomatic shoulder dislocation or on the CT's of the (respiratory) asymptomatic polytrauma patient. Essentially if they are in my ER, they have it. Seen three positive flu swabs in 2 weeks and all three had Covid 19 as well. Somehow this ***** has told all other disease processes to get out of town.

China reported 15% cardiac involvement. I have seen covid 19 patients present with myocarditis, pericarditis, new onset CHF and new onset atrial fibrillation. I still order a troponin, but no cardiologist will treat no matter what the number in a suspected Covid 19 patient. Even our non covid 19 STEMIs at all of our facilities are getting TPA in the ED and rescue PCI at 60 minutes only if TPA fails.

Diagnostic
CXR- bilateral interstitial pneumonia (anecdotally starts most often in the RLL so bilateral on CXR is not required). The hypoxia does not correlate with the CXR findings. Their lungs do not sound bad. Keep your stethoscope in your pocket and evaluate with your eyes and pulse ox.

Labs- WBC low, Lymphocytes low, platelets lower then their normal, Procalcitonin normal in 95%
CRP and Ferritin elevated most often. CPK, D-Dimer, LDH, Alk Phos/AST/ALT commonly elevated.
Notice D-Dimer- I would be very careful about CT PE these patients for their hypoxia. The patients receiving IV contrast are going into renal failure and on the vent sooner.

Basically, if you have a bilateral pneumonia with normal to low WBC, lymphopenia, normal procalcitonin, elevated CRP and ferritin- you have covid-19 and do not need a nasal swab to tell you that.

A ratio of absolute neutrophil count to absolute lymphocyte count greater than 3.5 may be the highest predictor of poor outcome. the UK is automatically intubating these patients for expected outcomes regardless of their clinical presentation.

An elevated Interleukin-6 (IL6) is an indicator of their cytokine storm. If this is elevated watch these patients closely with both eyes.

Other factors that appear to be predictive of poor outcomes are thrombocytopenia and LFTs 5x upper limit of normal.

Disposition
I had never discharged multifocal pneumonia before. Now I personally do it 12-15 times a shift. 2 weeks ago we were admitting anyone who needed supplemental oxygen. Now we are discharging with oxygen if the patient is comfortable and oxygenating above 92% on nasal cannula. We have contracted with a company that sends a paramedic to their home twice daily to check on them and record a pulse ox. We know many of these patients will bounce back but if it saves a bed for a day we have accomplished something. Obviously we are fearful some won't make it back.

We are a small community hospital. Our 22 bed ICU and now a 4 bed Endoscopy suite are all Covid 19. All of these patients are intubated except one. 75% of our floor beds have been cohorted into covid 19 wards and are full. We are averaging 4 rescue intubations a day on the floor. We now have 9 vented patients in our ER transferred down from the floor after intubation.

Luckily we are part of a larger hospital group. Our main teaching hospital repurposed space to open 50 new Covid 19 ICU beds this past Sunday so these numbers are with significant decompression. Today those 50 beds are full. They are opening 30 more by Friday. But even with the "lockdown", our AI models are expecting a 200-400% increase in covid 19 patients by 4/4/2020.

Treatment
Supportive

Worldwide 86% of covid 19 patients that go on a vent die. Seattle reporting 70%. Our hospital has had 5 deaths and one patient who was extubated. Extubation happens on day 10 per the Chinese and day 11 per Seattle.

Plaquenil which has weak ACE2 blockade doesn't appear to be a savior of any kind in our patient population. Theoretically, it may have some prophylactic properties but so far it is difficult to see the benefit to our hospitalized patients, but we are using it and the studies will tell. With Plaquenil's potential QT prolongation and liver toxic effects (both particularly problematic in covid 19 patients), I am not longer selectively prescribing this medication as I stated on a previous post.

We are also using Azithromycin, but are intermittently running out of IV.

Do not give these patient's standard sepsis fluid resuscitation. Be very judicious with the fluids as it hastens their respiratory decompensation. Outside the DKA and renal failure dehydration, leave them dry.

Proning vented patients significantly helps oxygenation. Even self proning the ones on nasal cannula helps.

Vent settings- Usual ARDS stuff, low volume, permissive hypercapnia, etc. Except for Peep of 5 will not do. Start at 14 and you may go up to 25 if needed.

Do not use Bipap- it does not work well and is a significant exposure risk with high levels of aerosolized virus to you and your staff. Even after a cough or sneeze this virus can aerosolize up to 3 hours.

The same goes for nebulizer treatments. Use MDI. you can give 8-10 puffs at one time of an albuterol MDI. Use only if wheezing which isn't often with covid 19. If you have to give a nebulizer must be in a negative pressure room; and if you can, instruct the patient on how to start it after you leave the room.

Do not use steroids, it makes this worse. Push out to your urgent cares to stop their usual practice of steroid shots for their URI/bronchitis.

We are currently out of Versed, Fentanyl, and intermittently Propofol. Get the dosing of Precedex and Nimbex back in your heads.

One of my colleagues who is a 31 yo old female who graduated residency last may with no health problems and normal BMI is out with the symptoms and an SaO2 of 92%. She will be the first of many.

I PPE best I have. I do wear a MaxAir PAPR the entire shift. I do not take it off to eat or drink during the shift. I undress in the garage and go straight to the shower. My wife and kids fled to her parents outside Hattiesburg. The stress and exposure at work coupled with the isolation at home is trying. But everyone is going through something right now. Everyone is scared; patients and employees. But we are the leaders of that emergency room. Be nice to your nurses and staff. Show by example how to tackle this crisis head on. Good luck to us all."
Latest from Holly at: Stan Deyo.com

NEWS for MARCH 27: National Joe Day

– HOLLY NOTE: Coronavirus Pandemic: – HOLLY NOTE: As of 10 a.m. Mtn, COVID-19 is in every state plus D.C., and 3 territories: U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico. Fatalities in the U.S. include: AK - 1, AL - 3, AR - 2, AZ - 8, CA - 83, CO - 24, CT - 21, DC - 3, DE - 2, FL - 29, GA - 56, GU - 1, HI - 0, IA - 1, ID - 3, IL - 26, IN - 24, KS - 3, KY - 5, LA - 83, MA - 25, MD - 5, ME - 0, MI - 60, MN - 2, MO - 8, MS - 8, MT - 1, NC - 2, ND - 0, NE - 0, NH - 1, NJ - 81, NM - 1, NV - 10, NY - 519, OH - 15, OK - 7, OR - 11, PA - 16, PR - 3, RI - 0, SC - 9, SD - 1, TN - 3, TX - 23, UT - 1, VA - 14, VI - 0, VT - 9, WA - 147, WI - 10, WV - 1, WY - 0. Not sure posting fatalities is particularly beneficial or helpful, dwelling on the negative. This will be the last day we list these unless enough people want them. Otherwise, it's up to you to check.
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Countries Affected: 176
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 565,009
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 21,088
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 25,410
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 128,781
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 92,206
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 1,455
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 1,371
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 2,417

Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count

New Orleans Emerges As Next Coronavirus Epicenter, Threatening Rest of South[Image: icon.sick.wte.jpg]

Map Shows America's Social Distancing Behavior State By State

Trump Says New Coronavirus 'Guidelines' Will Address Potential Changes To Social Distancing Rules – HOLLY NOTE: Dr. Nicole Saphier on Fox News today stated it might not be clever to categorize counties are low, medium or high risk because people in high risk areas may flock to the low risk ones and bring more CV19 with them.

Scientist Studying COVID-19 Says a Single Vaccine Could Wipe Out Virus[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]

NY Gov Cuomo Wonders If Coronavirus Quarantine May Have Backfired In Some Cases[Image: icon.epidemic.jpg]

NYC Sees 84 Coronavirus-Related Deaths In 1 Day As Cases Continue To Rise

How Long Will Coronavirus Last in the US?[Image: icon.coronavirus2.jpg]

After Navy Reveals US Supercarrier Sidelined By Coronavirus, Defense Secretary Orders Lid On 'Mission-Specific Information'

Family Says 'Perfectly Healthy' Dad, 44, Is Dead Days After Coronavirus Diagnosis

SEIU Healthcare Union Suddenly Finds 39 Million N95 Masks[Image: icon.clapping.wte.jpg]

Nashville Woman, 21, Regrets Coronavirus Video After Falling Ill Herself[Image: icon.sick2.jpg]

Will Coronavirus-Infected People Develop Immunity? Possibly.

Short-Sighted Ilhan Omar Calls For 'National Lockdown'[Image: icon.Omar4.jpg]

Obama Admin Allegedly Depleted Federal Stockpile of N95 Masks, Never Replaced, Reports Say[Image: icon.crazy.wte.jpg]

Washington National Cathedral Donates 5,000 Medical Masks Resurrected from Crypts[Image: icon.clapping.wte.jpg]

Mexican Governor Sparks Outrage Claiming Poor Are 'Immune' To Coronavirus[Image: icon.stupid.wte.jpg]

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson Tests Positive[Image: icon.England.flag.wte.jpg]

Imperial College Scientist Who Predicted 500K Coronavirus Deaths in UK Adjusts to 20K or Fewer[Image: icon.clapping.wte.jpg]

China Bars Foreign Visitors As Imported Cases Rise[Image: icon.China.jpg]

Patient Zero: First Person To Test Positive in Wuhan's Infamous Food Market Was a Woman Selling Live Shrimp, Leaked Document Reveals[Image: icon.China.jpg]

Canada Attacks ‘Damaging’ Trump Plan To Deploy Troops At Border[Image: icon.Canada.flag.wte.jpg]

Chinese Companies Hoarded Other Nations’ Medical Supplies During Outbreak, Flew Them to China[Image: icon.China.jpg]

Shocking Footage Shows 99 TONS of Vital Medical Supplies Being Sent To China From Australia - Just As Coronavirus Cases Began To Surge Down Under[Image: icon.Australia.flag.wte.jpg]

Hundreds Die In Iran After Drinking Dangerous Coronavirus ‘Cure’[Image: icon.Iran.flag.jpg]

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Flee Coronavirus in Canada for California
Latest info fro Holly at: Stan Deyo.com

NEWS for MARCH 31: National Tater Day

By the way: There are Taters and there are "Common Taters". This is a Common Tater: [Image: th?id=AMMS_e81d5b092ff04a6f6a663b5baa3d3...d=3.1&rm=2]
[Image: icon.coronavirus.jpg]
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Countries Affected: 179
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 823,194
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 30,868
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 40,633
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 174,332
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 174,750
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 3,893
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 3,402
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 6,215 

Fauci Anticipates Another US Coronavirus Outbreak In The Fall[Image: icon.Fall.leaf.jpg]

CDC Now Considering Recommending General Public Wear Face Coverings in Public[Image: icon.epidemic.jpg]

Suspected SARS Virus And Flu Samples Found In Chinese Scientists’ Luggage Arriving In The U.S.: REPORT[Image: icon.China.jpg]

Chinese Researchers Isolated Deadly Bat Coronaviruses Near Wuhan Animal Market[Image: icon.bat.jpg]

5%-10% of Patients Pronounced "Recovered" Have Tested Positive Again

Related: Whistleblower Doctors Say Coronavirus Reinfection Even Deadlier[Image: icon.flashback.wte.jpg]

Ron DeSantis Doesn't Want Holland America Zandaam Cruise Ship Passengers in Florida[Image: icon.cruise.ship.jpg] – HOLLY NOTE: It's staggering when slow, slack WHO finally recognized coronavirus as a pandemic some 3 weeks ago, that people would still board cruise ships. This is especially true when so many have proven to be huge germ reservoirs of norovirus.

In the face of COVID-19's extreme contagion, why would anyone – especially the age group that usually takes these trips – want to be on one of the floating death pods – just you and 6,000-9,000 potential pandemic carriers.

NYC Sees a Coronavirus Death Every 2.9 Minutes in Horrific 6-Hour Stretch

Amazon Fires Worker Who Organized Staten Island Warehouse Walkout[Image: icon.Amazon.box.jpg]

Brooklyn Man Arrested For Hoarding Masks, Coughing on FBI Agents[Image: icon.epidemic.jpg]

25-Year-Old Country Singer Announces COVID-19 Diagnosis, Says She Only Made 'Trips For Groceries': 'Proof How Contagious This Is'

Hero of the Day: Mom of 3 Works ER Overnight Treating CV19 Patients[Image: icon.clapping.red.wte.jpg]

NYC Hotels May Soon Turn Into Temporary Hospitals

– HOLLY NOTE: It you're not teed off after watching this, you're not breathing – "meat" begins 10:00 min. in.[Image: icon.head.explode.jpg][Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]  [Note: You Tube scrubbed all but the first 4 seconds of this video]

Trash Industry Braces for Deluge of Infectious Waste

'Safer and Stronger Than Ever': MyPillow Founder Says Company To Make 50,000 Masks a Day[Image: icon.face.mask4.jpg]

Pentagon Orders Military Bases To Stop Releasing Specific COVID-19 Numbers

‘Jails Are Petri Dishes’: Inmates Freed as the Virus Spreads Behind Bars[Image: icon.in.jail.jpg] – HOLLY NOTE: We're keeping an eye on this story line as 13 Federal prisons lie just 30 minutes west of us in Florence and Cañon City – known as "Prison Valley". These 13 institutions – including Supermax – house some 36,000 felons.

Prison personnel have shared that when they go to work, they leave their keys in the car, unlocked. If there's a prison break, they want them gone from the area. So if they start releasing felons… no wonder firearm sales are skyrocketing in Colorado.

In Castle Rock 80 miles north, gun sales jumped by 100%. This last week, in Pueblo City (15 minutes east of us), guns sales leaped by 227% from 7,773 a year ago to 25,468 this week.[Image: icon.firearm.flipped.wte.jpg]
Quote:This is a Common Tater.

[Groan.]
Quote:Whistleblower Doctors Say Coronavirus Reinfection Even Deadlier

Zedta posted on this phenomenon previously, but I think the article linked above is worth another look.

Quote:By Jackie Salo
February 19, 2020 | 2:40pm | Updated

Chinese doctors sounding the alarm on the coronavirus say the illness could be even deadlier for patients who catch it again, according to a report.

The whistleblowing physicians working to fight the virus in Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, revealed that medically cleared patients have been getting reinfected, the Taiwan News reported.

“It’s highly possible to get infected a second time,” one of the doctors, who declined to be identified, told the outlet.
The physician said that medication used to treat the virus can have negative side effects on patients’ heart tissue, making them more susceptible to cardiac arrest.

“A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure,” the doctor said.

The doctor added that the virus has “outsmarted all of us,” since he says it’s able to hide symptoms for up to 24 days — which contradicts current guidance that the incubation period is two weeks.

What’s more, the infected patients often return false negatives before eventually being diagnosed with the illness.

“It can fool the test kit — there were cases that they found, the CT scan shows both lungs are fully infected but the test came back negative four times,” the whistleblower said. “The fifth test came back positive.”

The virus, officially known has COVID-19, has killed at least 2,004 people in mainland China and infected more than 74,000 others.

A fundamental principle of scientific inquiry is the observation of patterns. (Chaos theory has revealed discernable patterns even in seemingly random events.) It is pattern that makes a thing intelligible, pattern that gives form, pattern that establishes reliability. In God's universe, patterns exists in everything, layers upon layers of them, in every dimension.

So what do we notice in this article and so many others about COVID-19? The strange lack of a pattern that matches our previous experience with viruses.

The other thing, of course, is the growing realization that something is terribly, terribly wrong. If this virus is a scam, why are people dying? If it isn't, why all the media propaganda and censorship?
Latest from Holly at:  Stan Deyo.com

NEWS for APRIL 2: National Peanut Butter and Jelly (PBJ) Day

Coronavirus Pandemic:[Image: icon.coronavirus.jpg]:
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Countries Affected: 180
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 887,462
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 33,801
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 44,272
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 185,494
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 190,818
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 4,576
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 4,129
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 7,286

Accusing Eyes Turn on China as America Plunges Into Pandemic Hell Week[Image: icon.China.jpg]

"This is the Beginning of the End of the Pandemic" - Doctor Announces Hydroxy-Choloroquine Study That Is "Game Changer"[Image: icon.megaphone.wte.jpg]

More Than 1,000 in US Die in a Single Day From CV19, Doubling the Worst Daily Death Toll of the Flu

Surgeon General Warns Social Distancing Guidelines Are Likely To Extend Past April

Cell Phone Data Reveals Which Americans Are Staying At Home And Which Ones Aren’t

Pentagon Seeking 100,000 Military-Style Body Bags

FLASHBACK: Italian Media Exposed Chinese Experiments to Infect Humans with Coronavirus in 2015[Image: icon.China.jpg]

1/3 Fall For Coronavirus ‘Myths,’ on Social Media – And Spread Them

Grand Canyon Park Closes Indefinitely

Russian Plane With Coronavirus Medical Gear Lands in U.S. After Trump-Putin Call[Image: icon.Russia.flag.jpg]

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Orders Statewide Shutdown After Insisting The White House Hadn't Advised Him To Take Bold Action

Imported Coronavirus Testing Kits Found to be Contaminated with Coronavirus[Image: icon.COVID-19.test.jpg]

6-Week-Old Baby Dies After Testing Positive For Virus in Connecticut[Image: icon.baby.jpg]

104-Year-Old World War II Veteran Recovers From Coronavirus On His Birthday[Image: icon.megaphone.wte.jpg]

County in China Locks Down Amid Concerns Of Potential 2nd Coronavirus Wave

Police Shut Down Hobby Lobby Stores in Midwest After Stores Remain Open in Defiance of Coronavirus Lockdown — Moms with Children Hurt the Most

Netanyahu, Heads of Mossad, NSC, MOH All In Isolation After Litzman Infected[Image: icon.star.of.David.wte.jpg]

Wimbledon Canceled For First Time Since World War II[Image: icon.England.flag.wte.jpg]

Japanese Vice President Says WHO Should Be Renamed the CHO or the “Chinese Health Organization”

Literally Shutting Down The World For Nothing - CV "Expert" Anthony Fauci Spills The Beans[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]

Zantac and Other Heartburn Drugs Recalled Over Possible Cancer Link

Mexican Drug Cartels Struggle During Coronavirus, Hike Prices As Lab Supplies From China Dry Up[Image: icon.crybaby.jpg]

Man Tips Delivery Drivers With Toilet Paper And Hand Sanitizer During Coronavirus Pandemic[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]

New York Students Use Laser Cutter To Make Face Shields For Health Care Workers[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]
Quote:There have been widespread reports that bad medical supplies are being sent out of China into the West as well.

We're simply under attack, no matter how you look at it.

Does anyone think this experience will cure Americans of their addiction to cheap goods and lots of them? (I hope we're not too far gone.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18