FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 2019-nCOv/ Corona Virus, et al: Latest Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(04-15-2020, 02:20 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't feeling well when I got home last night and still am not, but of course my employer is making me get tested anyway. Pray for me
I don't have the COVID, which is good, although I didn't think I had it to begin with, thanks be to God. Yet, now I know just how uncomfortable it is to have a cotton swab jammed right up in my sinus.
Quote:I don't have the COVID, which is good...

Thanks be to God that you do not!
From the Twitter feed:
ORONAVIR
Video: DoD Says It’s Taking A ‘Hard Look’ At Evidence Coronavirus Came From Wuhan Lab

Quote:Documents obtained by the Daily Mail last week confirm that Communist China had been harvesting, developing, and testing novel coronaviruses on mammals using grant money from the U.S. government under former President Obama.

“There’ll become a time to review precisely what happened, to investigate, get all the facts, and hold accountable those who were responsible for this enormous, not only loss in human life but the economic damage that’s been done here in the United States as well.” Pompeo added.

The Secretary also declared that the Chinese government has “simply not lived up to their obligations to the international organizations.”
To be clear, there is a general consensus among experts and government officials in both the U.S. and Britain, that the lab in Wuhan could be the source of an accidental leak of the virus due to its lax safety procedures.

Richard H. Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, told The Daily Caller that he believes it is a distinct possibility that an accident in the laboratory in China could have caused the outbreak.

Lawrence Sellin Ph.D., a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the U.S. Army Reserve, who previously worked at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, has also said that the origin of the virus is more likely to be a lab leak, arguing that “the technology to create a coronavirus chimera has been demonstrated,” and “deadly viruses have previously ‘leaked’ out of Chinese virology labs in two separate incidents.”

That is not to say that they believe it was a bio-weapon that was intentionally used by China, another wilder theory that has been promoted by the likes of bioweapons researcher Dr. Francis Boyle.

The accidental leak theory is also supported by the fact that according to a study contributed to by the ‘bat-woman’ herself, Shi Zhengli, the novel coronavirus is 96.2% identical to a viral strain that was detected in horseshoe bats from the Yunnan Province, which is over 600 miles away from Wuhan.

I hope this isn't more posturing. We could use some answers.

https://summit.news/2020/04/15/video-dod...wuhan-lab/
We are at the time of this post, far down the road with this Wuhan/COVID-19 virus. This video is the best summary on treatments and discoveries so far by two informed doctors:

BRAVE DOCTORS BREAK DOWN COVID RESPONSE AND THE DEMONIZATION OF HCQ

(06-20-2020, 07:50 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]We are at the time of this post, far down the road with this Wuhan/COVID-19 virus. This video is the best summary on treatments and discoveries so far by two informed doctors:

BRAVE DOCTORS BREAK DOWN COVID RESPONSE AND THE DEMONIZATION OF HCQ

Don't get tired, everyone!  Keep sharing with everyone you know and tell them to share with everyone they know!

The best way to fight the mandatory vaccine is to expose the lies so the "spell' is broken and the majority refuse to take it!
We're quite away down this COVID-19 road and there are some things was can say:

1. The testing is going like wild, but they are testing for any type Corona virus, so if you had a cold (often caused by corona virus) in the last 6-12 months, you'll probably test positive. The test is for Corona Virus antibodies, not specifically for COVID-19. Corona Virus is literally as common as the Common Cold!

2. The reporting is not showing the fact that the true fatality rate is dropping at a growing rate as the so-called infection rate is rising. Bare in mind that the death rates have been heavily skewed in certain populated areas, like New York City.

3. The reporting on the testing is actually indicating that there is a huge amount of 'Herd Immunity' taking place, because a vast majority of the positives are in people without symptoms. The 'herd' is becoming immune, by natural means. By way of inoculation, over time, by casual contact with the virus.

4. It is becoming obvious, if you step back and look at this with clear objectivity, that this is a big hoax. It is designed for something else and as I have said from the beginning, my past education and experience had told me that this was a weapon and a biological weapon is designed to soften up a target, cause panic and increase anxiety in the target population. Has that not been the result?

Below is a good video summation of where things stand right now:

https://www.brighteon.com/4c100128-eb0a-...9d3f51b394
I posted the above and then saw this interesting study from Stanford:

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article

Researchers at Stanford University suggest that the lockdowns have been an overreaction. COVID-19 could be much more widespread and much less deadly than models originally predicted.

[b]The Goal[/b]
Stanford set out to do the first random-sample antibody test for SARS-2 coronavirus In the United States. The study focused on areas most affected by the virus, so the worst-case scenarios.

The presence of antibodies suggests a person has had exposure to the virus, never was sick, or recovered and is now immune. Scientists believe it is highly unlikely a person be infected or reinfected if antibodies are present.

How soon Americans can return to our usual way of life depends on how widespread antibodies are currently.

Stanford found that between 2.46% and 4.16% of people it randomly sampled had SARS-2 coronavirus antibodies.

BlazeTV's Steve Deace broke down the numbers, and they are shocking.

[b]Want more from Steve Deace?[/b]
To enjoy more of Steve's take on national politics, Christian worldview and principled conservatism with a snarky twist, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution and live the American dream.

Update: This story has been corrected to note that Stanford found between 2.46 % and 4.16% of the people it sampled had the coronavirus antibodies.
Quote:The test is for Corona Virus antibodies, not specifically for COVID-19.

My friend the pathologist was particularly angry about this deception in testing and said that coronavirus does not have markers in its antibodies to indicate which strain you've contracted. Antibody testing is essentially worthless.

Great post, Zedta. Thanks for the update.
(07-06-2020, 03:08 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]We're quite away down this COVID-19 road and there are some things was can say:

1. The testing is going like wild, but they are testing for any type Corona virus, so if you had a cold (often caused by corona virus) in the last 6-12 months, you'll probably test positive. The test is for Corona Virus antibodies, not specifically for COVID-19. Corona Virus is literally as common as the Common Cold!

That's exactly why I have no interest in getting tested.  I had the worst flu of my life in January and my family and friends keep pushing me to get tested just for curiosity since they are convinced I had it.  Why?  It makes no difference to me if I did, but I don't want to fuel the case spike hullaballoo 6 months after the fact.
Quote:I had the worst flu of my life in January and my family and friends keep pushing me to get tested just for curiosity since they are convinced I had it.  Why?  It makes no difference to me if I did, but I don't want to fuel the case spike hullaballoo 6 months after the fact.

Me too!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18