FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 2019-nCOv/ Corona Virus, et al: Latest Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Guys, we are seeing temporary sell outs of things like TP and meat at stores near me.  I bought a month or more of meat and fish.  I have beans and legumes for longer than that.  I think we can hold out quite a while.  Pilgrim works from home.  All the kids are homeschooled.  I'm the only one who absolutely has to leave the house for work.  Then again, who will want to buy a house if this gets really bad? I may have very little to do until this whole thing is over. 

Prayers for all of you and your situations.  

Can someone recommend a dosage for Vitamin C?
(03-08-2020, 07:14 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, we are seeing temporary sell outs of things like TP and meat at stores near me.  I bought a month or more of meat and fish.  I have beans and legumes for longer than that.  I think we can hold out quite a while.  Pilgrim works from home.  All the kids are homeschooled.  I'm the only one who absolutely has to leave the house for work.  Then again, who will want to buy a house if this gets really bad? I may have very little to do until this whole thing is over. 

Prayers for all of you and your situations.  

Can someone recommend a dosage for Vitamin C?
I mistakenly once cited this as Flemming's Protocol, when it was Pauling's.

Quote:Linus Pauling Recommendations 1. Take 6,000 to 18,000 mg of vitamin C as ascorbic acid daily (some of the vitamin may be taken as sodium ascorbate) up to bowel tolerance (6 to 18 g). [Usually diarrhea=Bowel Tolerance]

Full PDF here
"Can someone recommend a dosage for Vitamin C?"

Pauling's regimen is surprisingly close to Dr. Richard Cheng's observation of what happened to a family in Wuhan when all its members save one took 20,000mg (20 grams) per day, spread out in small doses throughout:

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n17.shtml

May God keep your family safe.
I don't know if this has been posted but here is a very neat link if you want to track the Coronavirus cases world wide. This is a dashboard provided by Johns Hopkins University (Center for Systems Science and Engineering). Looks like the mortality rate is still sitting at 3.4%.

Johns Hopkins GIS Dashboard
Latest from Stan Deto.com

[Image: label.Health.wte.jpg]
Coronavirus Count: – HOLLY NOTE: As of 4 a.m. today, COVID-19 is now in 56% of all countries and in 35 U.S. states.
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Countries Affected: 109
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 111,465
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 5,979
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 3,883
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 62,671

Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Map

Ted Cruz, Fellow Republicans, Self-Quarantine After Shaking Hands With Coronavirus Victim

Italy – Death Toll: Nearly 400; Infected: 7,375, Quarantined: 16M[Image: icon.Italy.flag.jpg]

Leaked Quarantine Plans Create Chaos As Panicked Italians Sprint For The Exits

Leading Democrat President Candidates Most At Risk of Dying From Coronavirus, According to Science[Image: icon.Bernie.jpg] [Image: icon.Biden.jpg]

Oh Ship! Staffers On Yet Another Cruise Test Positive For Coronavirus – Docks in Florida[Image: icon.cruise.ship.jpg]

Surgeon General: US Will Be Able To Test 1 Million People For Virus By End Of Week

2 British Airways Baggage Handlers Test Positive

'It's Going To End In Death': British Doctor Warns About ICU Bed Shortage – HOLLY NOTE: This is what happens under socialized medicine.

Will the Pneumonia Vaccine Protect You If You Get Coronavirus?[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]

Coronavirus Going To Hit Its Peak And Start Falling Sooner Than You Think

[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]

At Least 8 US States Have Declared a State Of Emergency

DIY Sanitizers, Cleaners, Soaps, Cold Aids and Body Products – HOLLY NOTE: This information was assembled by Deborah O. in Canada.

Report from China on the Effectiveness of Vitamin C in Preventing & Curing Coronavirus

One Test May Be Insufficient

Obama-Appointed Doctor Made The Call To Bring 14 Coronavirus-Infected Americans Back From Japan

Despite Extreme, Draconian Quarantine Measures, COVID-19 Remains Out Of Control in Wuhan

Tim Hortons Scraps Accepting Reusable Mugs Amid COVID-19 Concerns

The Difference Between Quarantine And Self-Isolation
Ya know, sometimes 'rumors' end up being confirmed and this stuff, somehow, sounds like ' probably true' for the most part.

Quote:halturnerradioshow.com

RUMORS: NYC Discussing QUARANTINE; Allegedly Ordered 2 Million Body Bags!
News Desk March 8, 2020

In the USA, Coronavirus is also spreading ferociously.  New York Governor Andrew Cuomo revealed Sunday that the total count of confirmed cases in New York State has risen to 105.
RUMORS out of New York City this morning claim the Mayor, Bill DeBlasio, was in a all night meeting with MTA officials, NJ and NY national guard brass, CDC as well as Gov Cuomo in live feed from Albany.

According to those RUMORS,  the QUARANTINE" word was being spoken aloud, frequently.  There was ALLEGEDLY discussion of how to close all the bridges and tunnels to prevent people from entering or leaving the city.   THESE ARE RUMORS, not established as facts.  

Those RUMORS also claim the city has placed an order for TWO MILLION BODY BAGS from a manufacturer - Medicalproducts LTD - and the order is to begin delivering on April 2.
Strangely, word from the Mayor's meeting claimed "Diblasio stormed out of the meeting and got into his limo fast."  Not sure why.

As of 3:00 PM EDT in New York, the number of confirmed coronavirus cases is now 105 — or 16 more than the day before, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday.
“Sixteen overnight,” said the governor, who declared a state of emergency over the deadly virus Saturday. “We did more tests overnight. … The state now has 105 people who tested positive.”

He suggested that local governments and private businesses have their employees work in shifts, to limit potential exposure at various times.

“We want to reduce as much as possible situations creating density,” Cuomo said. “The private sector has a role in trying to contain it.”

The governor said there are now 12 cases in New York City, 82 cases in Westchester County, five in Nassau County, one in Suffolk County, two in Rockland County, two in upstate Saratoga County and one in upstate Ulster County.

The bulk of new cases popped up in Westchester, where there were around 70 cases reported Saturday. New cases also were seen in Nassau, Suffolk and Ulster counties. New York City’s reported tally remained the same overnight.
I'm wondering about the numbers of 'recovered', since this virus has a nasty habit of receding for a time, giving the impression that the patient is now well, only to roar back with organ failure.

I really don't think we've had enough experience to know.

Yesterday I contacted my siblings to discuss the matter, fully aware that my efforts might be rebuffed. This is an understatement--the media have so well buried the facts that even my appeal to expert testimony (e.g., my friend the pathologist, or Dr. Cheng reporting from Wuhan) fell on deaf ears. I believe I am obligated to tell them these things they don't seem to want to know.
(03-09-2020, 04:26 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I am obligated to tell them these things they don't seem to want to know.
In the end, I think we are going to see more damages to our economy and certain things will become luxuries.

With China shut down. much of the basic necessities to make stuff is shut down too. Just one example: Suppose we have a bumper crop of food this summer. This stuff will have to be packaged, but the raw materials for plastics all come from China and for us to engineer up and do it here will take time. So then, how will the food get distributed?  The big cities will have it rougher than the smaller, rural ones. That's just one issue. There are a myriad of others that are just practical problems with the supply chain that we are about to face, like the diminishing replacements of spare parts and stuff.

The Pharmaceuticals are a big one. I thought that India may step up, but they have shut down exportation of their drugs too. I have some very good sources that are telling me that some of the pharmaceutical suppliers have been missing some shipments to hospitals and causing shortages. One source claimed we had less than 45 days before the suppliers begin running out in a big way. Shortages in medications, during an epidemic, will not improve survival outcomes at all.
Quote:Shortages in medications, during an epidemic, will not improve survival outcomes at all.

Yes, this is coming, and we have no options for a quick replacement. I saw the Fish Eaters tweet this morning and thought: that's odd. I'm over sixty (almost 62) and a diabetic with a compromised immune system, but I'm not on the meds. (They don't work, but that's another post.) Instead I take a variety of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and I've haven't felt this good for years. After some work I managed to convince another family member, also diabetic, and he's mostly off the stuff too. But this takes a real shift in thinking.

Of course, some of these nutrients--vitamins, minerals, amino acids; most notably vitamin C--are produced by China. We must be willing to trust God in this. Things are going to get tough.

Here's another thought: when catastrophic events come, life once again appears precious--when it's all over, this virus could spell the end of abortion and euthanasia.
(03-10-2020, 11:09 AM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: [ -> ]Here's another thought: when catastrophic events come, life once again appears precious--when it's all over, this virus could spell the end of abortion and euthanasia.
 Teresa, I like your thinking!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18