FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Proof of God's rather masculine sense of humor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I should warn any women posters that you will no doubt find this disgusting.

Recently I've been praying about pride, a sin I think I'm thoroughly awash in and have been asking God to help me work through.

The solution He seems to have come up with is to give me a certain bacterial infection called C. Diff.  It comes as a result of using certain antibiotics, one of which I was recently prescribed as a consequence of some dental treatment.  The infection is resistant to antibiotics, and can last as long as three months.  I've had it so far all this month (February) and it shows no sign of abating.

The most alarming and obvious symptom is uncontrollable and very smelly flatulence.  It seems as if God has made me into an ambulatory f*rt joke.

If that doesn't teach me humility, I don't know what will.  But you see what I mean about His very masculine sense of humor!

Deo Gratias!
(02-19-2020, 11:13 PM)Mark Trahan Wrote: [ -> ]I should warn any women posters that you will no doubt find this disgusting.

My wife wouldn't! A few minutes ago, she asked me what we had for supper last night. I told her mac'n'cheese and asked why she was wondering. She replied that she was having a lot of really stinky f**ts. My reaction was thankfulness that I have no sense of smell! LOL!
Somehow I knew farts were going to fit into this...
Mark, I do not doubt that the dear Lord finds your predicament funny--with the way things seem to be going, He probably could use a good laugh--but you do have options.

Look up Saccharomyces Boulardii, a probiotic beneficial yeast that fights Clostridium Difficile infection (this is most easily done by reading reviews on Amazon, by the way). You'll feel better, likely avoid developing IBS, and the women in your life will thank you for it. (Not the men. They'll have to find another topic of conversation.)

Good luck and God bless.
Why you guys are censoring the word "fart" is the real question here
(02-20-2020, 12:14 AM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: [ -> ](T)he women in your life will thank you for it. (Not the men. They'll have to find another topic of conversation.)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(02-20-2020, 12:15 AM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]Why you guys are censoring the word "fart" is the real question here

Well, I did it because Mark did it. I was afraid of offending him! :LOL:
(02-20-2020, 12:14 AM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: [ -> ]Mark, I do not doubt that the dear Lord finds your predicament funny--with the way things seem to be going, He probably could use a good laugh--but you do have options.

Look up Saccharomyces Boulardii, a probiotic beneficial yeast that fights Clostridium Difficile infection (this is most easily done by reading reviews on Amazon, by the way). You'll feel better, likely avoid developing IBS, and the women in your life will thank you for it. (Not the men. They'll have to find another topic of conversation.)

Good luck and God bless.

I don’t think men enjoy smelling nasty farts any more than women...they just deal with their misery by sharing it with others and laughing at them because of it.