FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Death, Judgement, Heaven or Hell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This priest is awesome. 

Here's the next one:

About Hell:

Saving the best for last; where we all hope to end up:

I love Father Isaac. He may be a bit of a rigorist, but it's clear he cares deeply about people's souls, as a priest should.
(02-28-2020, 01:01 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]I love Father Isaac. He may be a bit of a rigorist, but it's clear he cares deeply about people's souls, as a priest should.

Haha, if he can't put the fear of God and hell into a Catholic soul I don't know who can. Straighten up and fly right!
I used to have on obsession with researching universalist theology but im accepting hell exists as described traditionally.
Ligouri's use of OT passages to describe hell are hard to reply to :o
If you want to clear the room of liberals, just put this priest's mission on.

No kidding, if I need a little elbow room doing dinner prep this works like a charm.

And it's good for them, too. I know they think about what little they had to hear before heading off to some place else.

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
(02-28-2020, 07:04 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to clear the room of liberals, just put this priest's mission on.

No kidding, if I need a little elbow room doing dinner prep this works like a charm.

And it's good for them,  too. I know they think about what little they had to hear before heading off to some place else.

I'm gonna listen to these on my drive to church over the next few weeks!  Is he FSSP, SSPX, diocesan....?
(02-28-2020, 07:36 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2020, 07:04 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to clear the room of liberals, just put this priest's mission on.

And it's good for them,  too. I know they think about what little they had to hear before heading off to some place else.

I'm gonna listen to these on my drive to church over the next few weeks!  Is he FSSP, SSPX, diocesan....?

I know he's in the Franciscan Order and has been associated with the FSSP, but I think he's kind of a lone wolf who does a lot with the Fatima Center.

(02-28-2020, 05:22 PM)xsantiagox Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have on obsession with researching universalist theology but im accepting hell exists as described traditionally.
Ligouri's use of OT passages to describe hell are hard to reply to :o

The most convincing and simple argument against universalism is just to look at the words of Christ in the Gospels. He spoke of hell and the eternity of hell more than anyone else in the entire Bible. Hell is not just some medieval concept developed to control people like a lot of modernists tend to think, nor is it temporary. The sheer urgency of the many missionary martyrs in the Church is a testament to the reality of hell. You do well in rejecting universalism, it's a cart hitched to a horse on its way straight into the abyss.
Pages: 1 2