FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: PreVatican II Roman Breviary for Kindle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went looking for a stray order and fell over this:

https://www.amazon.com/Roman-Breviary-En...07W58BPLZ/

This is the January, February, and March edition; April, May, and June will be available in the first week of March. (Now, I'm guessing.)

Publisher Christian Books Ltd. began the series last September, however so far there are are no write-ups on Amazon, just four 4-star 'likes'. Very reasonably priced.
It's been around a lot longer than last September, but they seem to have gone to a three month format. It used to be a two month volume. I still have May&June 2015 on my Kindle. I find it extremely helpful when camping. If it's downloaded on your device, you don't need WiFi to use it, and of course, my device is back lit, so I can read it in the dark.
I hadn't seen this option before. It's a great idea.
I clicked the "Look Inside" link, and out of curiosity, clicked the link to their website. The April, May June edition has a live link there to Amazon, so I guess it's available now, Teresa. Bought the January, February March. If it's as good as it seems to be, it's worth supporting, and I could certainly stand to return to praying this. Thanks.
(03-02-2020, 09:17 PM)dahveed Wrote: [ -> ]I clicked the "Look Inside" link, and out of curiosity, clicked the link to their website. The April, May June edition has a live link there to Amazon, so I guess it's available now, Teresa. Bought the January, February March. If it's as good as it seems to be, it's worth supporting, and I could certainly stand to return to praying this. Thanks.

It's extremely easy to use. It just lays out each day's office as a unit. Probably on a level with Divinum Officium, but with the advantage of not having to have WiFi to use it.
I just checked the price. The old two month format was $3.95. The newer three month is $6.99. Still not bad, tho'. It's only about $4.00 more per year.
Yep, that's the one I use! Deo Gratias!