FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Omaha and Lincoln Dispensed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Archbishop Lucas has issued a dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation, so far only for this week. I'm so happy. Since I'm a very high risk person (age and existing severe lung problems) my children have been begging me not to go to Mass. I've been trying to get hold of my Pastor to ask for a personal dispensation, but this takes care of the problem.

I plan on going to the Church tomorrow in the afternoon or evening to make a Holy Hour and read through the day's Mass.
(03-14-2020, 03:58 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Archbishop Lucas has issued a dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation, so far only for this week. I'm so happy. Since I'm a very high risk person (age and existing severe lung problems) my children have been begging me not to go to Mass. I've been trying to get hold of my Pastor to ask for a personal dispensation, but this takes care of the problem.

I plan on going to the Church tomorrow in the afternoon or evening to make a Holy Hour and read through the day's Mass.
Take care of yourself.
(03-14-2020, 03:58 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Archbishop Lucas has issued a dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation, so far only for this week. I'm so happy. Since I'm a very high risk person (age and existing severe lung problems) my children have been begging me not to go to Mass. I've been trying to get hold of my Pastor to ask for a personal dispensation, but this takes care of the problem.

I am in the same boat with my wife even older.

You have to survive I need your daily blog!