FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Apparitions Of The 2nd Of The Month To Mirjana Are Over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While, personally, I am still 'on the fence' as regards the validity of these apparitions, The Church has seemed to have begun to come around to their validity in recent years. So, I thought it very interesting, in view of current state of world events, that this should happen today:

Article Wrote:The Apparitions Of The 2nd Of The Month To Mirjana Are Over
March 18, 2020 by sd
From La Luce di Maria:
[Image: Mirjana-1024x615.jpg]

Our Lady on March 18, 2020 in Medjugorje, announced to the visionary Mirjana that the apparition of the 2nd of each month has ended. 

The news began to circulate after 14:30 today, at the end of the extraordinary apparition to Mirjana, which took place exceptionally in her home, given the absence of pilgrims due to the blockade of the borders due to the Coronavirus.  I verified the truthfulness of the information by reaching some lay guides from the parish of St. James in Medjugorje over the phoneThey confirmed to me that this is an official news.

ShareTweet

[ For Full Story ]
These apparitions are absolutely diabolical, and shouldn't be promoted here.
I pray every day for all those Satan has duped by Medjufraud.
i'm not on the fence at all regarding Medjugorje.  These alleged apparitions are either demonic or the result of human fraud.
Too much controversy surrounding this apparition to pay it any mind.
Delighted to hear these have stopped.
Hopefully we don’t hear of them again.
(03-18-2020, 04:10 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]Delighted to hear these have stopped.

Unfortunately, only to one of the 'seers', it seems. The rest will keep on going, just like the Energiser Bunny.
(03-18-2020, 02:03 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]These apparitions are absolutely diabolical, and shouldn't be promoted here.

It takes two minutes of browsing the so-called messages from "Our Lady" on their own website to come to the conclusion that Medjugorje is a total diabolic fraud.

One way to determine the validity of an apparition is to see how "chatty" it is. Daily messages from "Our Lady" that have little-to-no substance scream fraud. In all of the approved apparitions, Our Lady stated her message briefly and succinctly. She didn't come back every day to say things like "Pray, pray, pray! Thank you for having responded to my call."
(03-18-2020, 04:37 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2020, 04:10 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]Delighted to hear these have stopped.

Unfortunately, only to one of the 'seers', it seems. The rest will keep on going, just like the Energiser Bunny.

First of all, I almost spilled my drink here with the bunny reference, but moving on.
I hardly believe this will be the end of Medjugorje story, just a comercial break before the continuation of the messages and the visions.
(03-18-2020, 03:54 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not on the fence at all regarding Medjugorje.  These alleged apparitions are either demonic or the result of human fraud.

Scientists ran experiments on three of them (she wasn't one of them, neither was the one that got poked)
They concluded that they were entering a conscious state known as "ecstasy".
While in this conscious state a person will not react to anything like being pricked with a pin or burnt by a flame.

The scientists confirmed that it wasn't fraud, mental illness, hallucination, imagination, dream, fantasy, or anything else known to science.
The encounter has been confirmed to be of a supernatural source. So it's either Holy or demonic.

The evil one appears as an angel of light. He will present 90% truth just to impart 10% lie.
The RCC has not approved of these apparitions nor has the local bishop.

The apparition I find most frightening is Our Lady of all Nations. It was rejected by the local bishop only to be approved 50 years later by another bishop.
But it's the things that she said that is most concerning.

We know that the evil one is using the image of the blessed mother to deceive people.
As a general rule I only accept the apparitions that are approved by the Vatican.
Pages: 1 2