FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What to do if I want to eat healthy but hate fruits and vegetables?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can’t stand the crunch of vegetables like onions and peppers, as much as I like the flavor. And I also don’t like the “fleshy crunch” (not sure what to call it) of pineapples, nectarines, plums, peaches, etc. In general, I just hate crunchy things, and I don’t know what to do about it.
How do I eat these foods without having to experience the texture? I suppose for fruits I could do smoothies, but I’m at a loss for vegetables. I don’t want to drink a vegetable smoothie or eat vegetable soup every single day. What do I do?
Note: there are a few fruits/veggies that I do like, but I can’t just live off of bananas and corn for my whole life. color copy for low cost at 55 printing
You can make a fruit smoothie with a small amount of greens, such as spinach, which is almost undetectable in flavor. 

Another way is cooking them until they’re soft.
(04-01-2020, 07:27 AM)baiselmareo6 Wrote: [ -> ]I can’t stand the crunch of vegetables like onions and peppers, as much as I like the flavor. And I also don’t like the “fleshy crunch” (not sure what to call it) of pineapples, nectarines, plums, peaches, etc. In general, I just hate crunchy things, and I don’t know what to do about it.
How do I eat these foods without having to experience the texture? I suppose for fruits I could do smoothies, but I’m at a loss for vegetables. I don’t want to drink a vegetable smoothie or eat vegetable soup every single day. What do I do?
Note: there are a few fruits/veggies that I do like, but I can’t just live off of bananas and corn for my whole life.  color copy for low cost at 55 printing

Carnivore diet.