FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Received my Second Communion Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In addition to the escalating chaos of the outside world, I've experienced a few tragedies in recent weeks, all of which left me feeling tumultuous anxiety and fear.  Today, I received my second communion (first at an actual Mass).  As soon as I was given the Eucharist, all this piling turbulence disappeared and was replaced with a peace only God can provide.

Apologies if this is an inappropriate spot to post this - just felt compelled to share my love and appreciation of the Real Presence!  
(06-07-2020, 11:35 AM)Mourning Dove Wrote: [ -> ]In addition to the escalating chaos of the outside world, I've experienced a few tragedies in recent weeks, all of which left me feeling tumultuous anxiety and fear.  Today, I received my second communion (first at an actual Mass).  As soon as I was given the Eucharist, all this piling turbulence disappeared and was replaced with a peace only God can provide.

Apologies if this is an inappropriate spot to post this - just felt compelled to share my love and appreciation of the Real Presence!  
Deo Gratias!
What a blessing!

Please God in the next couple of weeks more of us can receive Holy Communion as well.
Please pray for us! 

God bless you! =)
This is beautiful, I'm very happy you've gotten to experience union with Our Lord. God bless you
Thank you both! This Mass was a bit on the DL, but now my Diocese is allowing 25% capacity starting this week. I hope the same promising starting block comes to a Diocese near you. :)
I hope I don't exacerbate it with my posting, I mean, I want to know what's happening in the world, and sometimes I can get a bit anxious, but I remember 'Jesus I Trust In You' and I've seen many instances where what seemed at first like persecution, and often was, actually turned on it's head. This is all part of God's divine plan, and if we are to be saved, we cannot pass sodomy and abortion into law as nations and not expect chastisements and consequences, likewise they cannot worship Pachamama in the Vatican and not expect chastisements, but as we see for example the Vatican becoming more and more corrupt, the faithful are being moved away (e.g. Vigano in hiding), but if according to Fatima Rome will be sacked, then what appears as persecution and crisis, is actually part of God's plan to save us from the calamities to come.

God Bless You
I'll mention just a few instances where I've seen the Divine Hand at work IMO

1) Israel Falou was an Australian football player who quoted St Paul on his own private twitter account saying not to be fooled, idolaters, fornicators, drunkards, homosexuals etc will not inherit the kingdom of Heaven... so long story short, they said it was a breach of conduct and fired him, then he fought it and I think he got a pay out but was still essentially fired... and lo and behold, covid hit the world and every football player was out of work anyway.... those who give up their lives for Christ will save them but those who try to save their lives by denying Christ will lose them.

2) Cardinal George Pell, I believe his greatest crime is large naivety (how can he not know about the pachamama idol worship?) yet due to an unfair process, was brought back to Australia and convicted, spending time in jail and then being acquitted due to the biased and unfair trial, but guess what? if that didn't happen he would still have been in Rome when covid hit them really hard and may very well have died from it.

3) A police officer protested some of the strict and ridiculous covid lockdowns he was being asked to enforce, so he was suspended, at first persecution, but when the police are suffering what they are now due to these riots, and in all the Democrat run inner cities which had the worst and most extreme lockdowns... turns out he was very lucky to be on suspension.

4) We look at what's happening in these Democrat run inner cities with rioting, looting and calls to defund the police, and yet most of the heretics in the Church in America are all in Democrat run inner cities, such as the heretic James Martin... I wonder how he will go with no police when the mob turns on him.

And then of course according to Fatima Rome will be sacked... and due to the sheer level of corruption and heresy, I can see the faithful are being led out of these areas, in what appears to be persecution and the enemy winning to us right now.

In saying all that, I don't mean to suggest that all those who died from covid or all those who suffered from rioters or looters were worse sinners and being punished, the good may often die with the bad, but I believe God's hand is at work still through all of this, and like I said, when they pass sodomy and abortion into law, and when Rome embraces a Pachamama demon idol, chastisements are sure to come, indeed if they didn't come we would doubt our faith.

'Jesus, I Trust In You'

God Bless You
(06-08-2020, 09:32 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I don't exacerbate it with my posting, I mean, I want to know what's happening in the world, and sometimes I can get a bit anxious, but I remember 'Jesus I Trust In You' and I've seen many instances where what seemed at first like persecution, and often was, actually turned on it's head. This is all part of God's divine plan, and if we are to be saved, we cannot pass sodomy and abortion into law as nations and not expect chastisements and consequences, likewise they cannot worship Pachamama in the Vatican and not expect chastisements, but as we see for example the Vatican becoming more and more corrupt, the faithful are being moved away (e.g. Vigano in hiding), but if according to Fatima Rome will be sacked, then what appears as persecution and crisis, is actually part of God's plan to save us from the calamities to come.

God Bless You

It's hard to navigate that fine line of being conscious of and consumed by the ills of the world.  It's a lot easier to maintain a happy medium when you're out of the house on a daily basis and can blow off steam with unrestricted social gatherings.