FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Daniel 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does it mean, a Vatican priest said it was significant to end times as he read the third secret, but was under oath not to say why.
Below I printed the book passage you mentioned. It is, I believe and have posted elsewhere, a very important chapter of Daniel, one meant specifically for our age. When else, for instance, has there been, where the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass has been abrogated, as in limited or stopped? This has been a stumbling block for many Protestants, this daily sacrifice part. Only Catholics celibate a daily sacrifice.

I also see how it could certainly address details of the Third Secret of Fatama, that have been secluded. If one reads details of the Akita apparition, you can glean what the third secret is. This chapter of Daniel does as well.

Daniel: 12 Wrote:1[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Time, then, that Michael should be up and doing; Michael, that high lord who is guardian of thy race. Distress shall then be, such as never was since the world began; and in that hour of distress thy fellow-countrymen shall win deliverance, all whose names are found written when the record lies open. [/color]2[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Many shall wake, that now lie sleeping in the dust of earth, some to enjoy life everlasting, some to be confronted for ever with their disgrace. [/color]3[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Bright shall be the glory of wise counsellors, as the radiance of the sky above; starry-bright for ever their glory, who have taught many the right way.[/color]

4[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] For thyself, Daniel, keep this revelation locked away; sealed up the record of it must be until the hour appointed. Leave others to hasten to and fro, in search of knowledge.[1][/color]

5[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Thus he spoke; and now, looking up, I saw two others that stood there, one on either bank of the stream. [/color]6[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] But he, the man clad in linen, stood there yet over the river itself; and when I asked how long these wondrous doings should last, [/color]7[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] it was from him I had my answer. Both hands raised to heaven, he swore by the God who lives for ever that there should be an end to it; it should last for a space of time, and for twice as long, and for half as long, no more. Strength of God’s holy people must be broken utterly; when that is over, all is over and done.[2] [/color]8[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] So I had my answer, but still could not tell the meaning of it; Ay, my Lord, I said, but what shall be the end of it all? [/color]9[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Nay, Daniel, said he, no more of this; needs must that this revelation be shut away and sealed up, till the appointed hour comes; [/color]10[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] and still there shall be chosen souls a many, that are purged by the fire’s assaying, and still there are sinners that will not leave their sinning. The riddle, for these others, a riddle must remain, but wise counsellors there be that will find the clue to it. [/color]11[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Of this be sure; after the time when the daily sacrifice is abrogated, and all becomes defilement and desolation, twelve hundred and ninety days must pass. [/color]12[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Blessed shall his lot be that waits patiently till thirteen hundred and thirty-five days are over.[3] [/color]13[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] And for thyself, Daniel, go thy way … till the end; till the end of the days rest thou shalt, and rise to fulfil thy appointed destiny.[4][/color]
It sounds more like sacrifice for sins, no more pardons (which echos Akita)
So is confession now invalid??
So it's probably pointless going to confession then.....
FFS: confession is valid until you're dead and can no longer get yourself to a priest. Go to confession whenever you think you're guilty of a mortal sin, put down whatever strange end times literature you're reading, don't read the Bible without a Catholic study guide, live your life, and stop worrying about when the world will end. It'll end when it does -- maybe tomorrow, maybe a thousand years from now -- and there's nothing you can do about it.
(08-04-2020, 02:11 AM)Petersimon1 Wrote: [ -> ]So it's probably pointless going to confession then.....

Peter, if we've said it once...

Confession is still valid. Jesus Christ instituted a visible Church with bishops and priests. They can absolve absolutely any sin. 

Jesus Christ, who is God, gave authority to the Catholic Church to teach Christians the true faith, period. 

If you have no peace of soul than this is not of God. God brings peace to the soul, and the Enemy will use lies and deception to confuse you and scare you and throw you into despair.

But God is Truth. He loves you, He wanta to forgive you, He wants to heal you and to save you. Put down the books, step away from the computer. Don't panic, don't worry. Make and act of faith and have hope in God.
(08-03-2020, 08:58 PM)Petersimon1 Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds more like sacrifice for sins, no more pardons (which echos Akita)
No, I don't get that at all from Akita. From the above and from Akita I get a warning and clue. The warning is to go to confession and frequently, to keep oneself free of sin, but to be aware that the appearance of the AntiChrist may be near.

In any event, we must strive to keep the faith, attend Mass at every opportunity and pray, especially the rosary, for spiritual guidance. My favorite is the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows.

This chapter of Daniel is only meant, in my opinion, to be fully understood by those living through the time of AntiChrist's appearance, so we will know him. Its not yet, but still to come. That is not something to cause a falling away from faith, but on the contrary, it is intended to cause one to seek the Lord in earnest. For as it says, our access will be "abrogated" or infringed.
but our lady of akita said if sins increase there will be no more pardons...
(08-04-2020, 08:44 AM)Petersimon1 Wrote: [ -> ]but our lady of akita said if sins increase there will be no more pardons...

Akita is not Sacred Scripture, it is not the Sacred Tradition and it is not the Church. Trust these things first, and get a grasp of these. We owe our faith to the public revelation of God, Who cannot lie. Get a good traditional catechism, like the St. Pius or old Baltimore catechism and study it. 

It is a private revelation. If studying it gives you less peace of soul, then put it away. 

That you still are alive means that God is giving you the opportunity to repent and turn to salvation. Death is when there are no more chances.

So long as you are alive, you can be forgiven. And so long as there are men ordained by Christ to forgive men your sins you can still go to confession.
Pages: 1 2