FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Thessalonians 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: down.gif]0

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ , don't let anyone deceive you ,for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the mG of lawlessness is revealed.

This test implies he comes when the anti Christ is revealed.it's probably why the mark of the beast is unforgivable as he doesn't show mercy during his second coming.
Stop, please.
This is what, the fourth or fifth topic you're creating in a few days?
You have an unhealthy obsession about the Apocalypse, so please, find a good priest to have some counseling with and stop feeding this terrible obsession. If you continue to do so I would advice Vox or the mods to ban you for a week or two, because this is clearly not being helpful to you and your spiritual life.
I get the same idea about this fella. He seems like a person who has been frightened by some half-baked Protestant dialog and cannot find an answer to his fears in the half-truth preaching of those in the Protestant faith. I hope he takes your advice. Phrases and verses do not tell whole truths. One cannot get a good meal at the convenience store, you gotta go to the supermarket.
(08-06-2020, 08:47 AM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]I get the same idea about this fella. He seems like a person who has been frightened by some half-baked Protestant dialog and cannot find an answer to his fears in the half-truth preaching of those in the Protestant faith. I hope he takes your advice. Phrases and verses do not tell whole truths. One cannot get a good meal at the convenience store, you gotta go to the supermarket.
A prime example of being extremely poorly catechized too, especially if he's been told several times why this is an incorrect position.

For the last time OP, if you are still alive, then you can still repent. YOU are the only thing that can prevent Christ from forgiving your sins.
I would note that the OP has copied this post from another forum, he is asking lots of folks the same questions, suggesting a lack of sincerity in the asking.

The upvote arrow : 

(08-06-2020, 05:21 AM)Petersimon1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: down.gif]0

is not found on our forum, but others on the MyBB platform, meaning Ctrl-C grabbed it from elsewhere when he posted. Looking at that forum, he is doing the exact same thing there, swooping in, throwing out a question, then not engaging, and doing it all over again, but as an anonymous user.

I am beginning to doubt he seriousness in these questions. He asks these odd questions, then runs away, never to respond to anything, then off to create a new thread with the same idea. That is trollish behavior. He needs to show that he is interested in answers and help.

I would suggest that unless the OP is willing to engage on a topic, perhaps it is best we treat him as a troll and simply not reply.
MM I agree...he won't respond to my please to stop