FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Iota Unum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just been recommended this book. The person who recommended it was a little cryptic, and just told me that all the answers I seek would be found in there. I have looked online, and it's clearly about Vatican II, but there aren't that many good quality reviews and I have a few already to read (including Dominion, which I'm halfway through)..

I know Vatican II is a divisive subject, and I don't wish to cause discord. However, I was wondering whether anybody has read it, and what they think of it. It's late here, so i have just bashed this post out, and not had a great deal of time to do much research on the book, so apologies in advance if I have overlooked anything. I have to get up in 6 hours!
I've heard it is a good analysis of what happened to the Church after Vatican II. I have it on my to-read list, so I have not yet read it.
It is encyclopedic in its organization, and every section is well-crafted to address the subject indicated by the heading. Very well written, and generously footnoted. Very worthwhile!
It is positively reviewed by some who attend Indult type TLMs (but not officially by any NO-affiliated org.), cited in the books from the Most Holy Family Monastery, and it's for sale by the SSPX's Angelus Press. That should tell you something. I have yet to see anyone claiming that the information contained therein isn't true, so I believe it to be a good source of information.
Augustian, TruthWhichIsChrist & I_am_the_Goat - thank you all for your replies. I think this is a book I will be ordering.