FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vaccines....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I’ve become very skeptical about vaccines. Does anyone here have any personal experience with illness or death caused by vaccines? I don’t mean the Covid vaccine; I mean the vaccines that parents usually give their babies.

I recently found this site ( https://vaccine-injury.info/about.cfm) and it has frightened me. I have a six month old son and he hasn’t received any shots yet, but every time I go to the doctor I am bullied and pressured and told that my child will surely die of mumps and that I’m a horrible mother.

Has anyone else not vaccinated their children? Have you noticed a difference?
Not necessarily about vaccines causing harm, but lists all the vaccines made via aborted fetal cells.

https://cogforlife.org/vaccine-overview/
As a member of a group called the 'Boomers', our parents treated us much differently when it came to the then common diseases like Measles, Mumps, Chickenpox and German Measles. We didn't have vaccines for that and it wasn't until polio came in that a need for a vaccine became so evident, that Salk and his collages came up with a vaccine. These guys admitted, afterwards, that it didn't stop that epidemic, since the epidemic was on the low, ending side of the bell curve, when the began vaccinating us all.

So, how did we deal with these 'deadly' diseases? Our parents found out that one of our cadre was sick and we had a party, so we all got sick. In most cases, we were ill for a week or so, did a lot of TV watching and just about everyone got well and, most importantly, we got an acquired immunity, for life, for that disease. Complications were very rare and I for one, don't recall ever hearing of a friend who died or got seriously ill. There were precautions, you had to keep the bright sunlight low if you had measles and you needed to have mumps before puberty, especially in males, due to testicular issues.But generally speaking, it was not a big deal, except for getting out of school for a while.

The vaccines that are being given are temporary in effective immunity. That is why they give them over again in a few years. You cannot get an acquired immunity unless you actually get the disease and it is resident in your body, making the immune system continually produce antibodies against that virus. It is called a Titer and you can be tested for a titer for specific viruses. I have had one quite often done when they wanted me to get the vaccine for employment reasons.

I once was OIC of an Army Shot Team. We only vaccinated soldiers when they were to be deployed into an area where certain diseases were endemic to that area. We did it a few weeks prior to that deployment for maximum effectiveness. Immunity would be sustained, if they ran into the bug while there. It would simply wain if they weren't deployed, so timing was of the essence.

Personally, I do not get vaccines. In my life, I got the polio vaccine as a child,like everyone else of my generation. As an adult, I got a bunch in Air Force Basic Training, because I could have been deployed to SE Asia or Viet Nam. I didn't, thank God and never got other vaccinations in the military, including when I was in the Army, later. Since that time, I got the flu vaccine once and after that, soon got the flu. I've only had the flu twice in my life, once before the vaccine and the second right after the vaccine. I worked for many long hours, during flu outbreaks, in very close proximity to patients with active flu, who got very sick and needed hospitalization and did so for many years. I never got sick.

There is a thing called Herd Immunity. The definition for which has succumbed to much manipulation in recent times, even to saying you can get it from vaccinations. That's not really true, only the resulting effect appears that way, but the acquisition is all wrong in the new definitions.

Very basically, Herd immunity is when a group of people, living in a community, will tend to share a group of bacteria and viruses through common contact with this pool of potentially infective 'germs'. They will get them into their bodies at different levels of amount. Usually, it isn't a sufficient amount (load) to overcome the person's immune responses and the body produces enough antibodies to defend against it. Repeated low-load 'infections', produce an ever increasingly robust immune response in the group to where, as a whole, the 'herd' becomes immune. The effect is also a stronger immune system as a whole as well.

This is why interaction in a community is important and well fed and healthy people don't tend to get sick. All these 'efforts' being used today for COVID-19 are counterproductive in the end. The immune systems are less active and less apt to respond in a robust way and people can get ill from pathogens that once were mostly innocuous.

I hope that helps.
Nice try Fed.

Jk.

We are not vaccinating our kids. Luckily there is a pediatrician in our area who is aware of the studies and the science and the real life application of vaccines and doesn't push them. In fact, as of Jan 1, 21 she isn't even going to offer them at all at her practice. She is offering something called homeoprophylaxis (or HP). I am not saying I personally advocate for HP, but it seems to be better suited to doing what vaccines claim to do.

Fr Shannon of the Missionaries of St John the Baptist had a really good two part podcast shared on Sensus Fidelium earlier this year where he interviewed one of his parishioners who has had a career and has a degree in the field of vaccines. Very enlightening and rational. (Hint: It doesn't give good remarks for vaccines)
Our first was on a delayed schedule (compare the amount of shots kids get today compared to 30-40 years ago), but gave that up with our doctor onboard after just one round.  Our second, nothing.  My wife has worked with dozens of families who have children with autism over the last 10+ years, and a majority of them pinpoint the vaccines as the point at which the behavior of their children changed markedly.  Despite what the popular narrative claims about there being no link between the two. 

I just ordered this book, which is coming out this week:  https://www.kolbecenter.org/kolbe-report-11-28-20/

The author of the book is going to be interviewed on Restoring the Faith tomorrow:
These vaccines seem awfully rushed, considering a year ago we didn’t even really know about the disease. Maybe a vaccine is part of a population control measure. I definitely recommend avoiding the one that Bill and Melinda Gates put their money into, as their position on population control is way too problematic, but I’m undecided on other vaccines. The irrationality surrounding COVID-19, especially all the panic about it to the point of endangering certain people even further in order to protect people gives me reason to not trust anything about it.  I will wear masks when required, and that is where my consideration for COVID-19 ends.

As for most other vaccines, I say bring on the shots.
If you watch the second part of the docuseries Plandemic, they discuss some of the problems with the flu vaccines. Some vaccines are great, but not all are, yet if you question even one, you are out of line. It would be nice if parents were given more information.

Also, Dr Sears Vaccine Book, and his web site.
This isn't a matter of "Gates is evil" (he is) or "vaccines made with aborted babies are evil and wrong" (they are), but rather I would say the two factors that I would point to in order to summarize how vaccines are not helpful and are often times detrimental is that:

1. They often times (always?) have very harmful chemicals in them, particularly aluminum (this is done in order to make your body react to the vaccine), and they have these harmful chemicals in quantities multiple times what official health organizations even say is already dangerous to the human body, and they're injecting it right into your blood stream!
2. Our immune system is not designed to learn immunity by fighting things directly inserted into our bloodstream. A massive part of our immune system involves our digestive and respiratory systems. What tiny bits of viruses and bacteria that make it past those end up in our blood stream, but never in such a concentrated manner as seen in a vaccine.

There are other things, but as with most topics, I just can't bring myself to write a wall of text. The resources are out there and they're better than what my presentation would be.
(12-10-2020, 03:52 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]These vaccines seem awfully rushed, considering a year ago we didn’t even really know about the disease. Maybe a vaccine is part of a population control measure. I definitely recommend avoiding the one that Bill and Melinda Gates put their money into, as their position on population control is way too problematic, but I’m undecided on other vaccines. The irrationality surrounding COVID-19, especially all the panic about it to the point of endangering certain people even further in order to protect people gives me reason to not trust anything about it.  I will wear masks when required, and that is where my consideration for COVID-19 ends.

As for most other vaccines, I say bring on the shots.
Personally, I will not take the vaccine. It is a new formulation never used on humans before now and testing seems, with this being so unique a formulation, to have been way to quickly accepted. The testing was of very few people and in the UK, they are reporting many more side effects.

It just don't fly. I mean, would you get on a plane that only was tested by taxiing down a runway or two, or would you fly in Elon Musk's latest 'space ship' at this point in development?
(12-10-2020, 06:53 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I will not take the vaccine. It is a new formulation never used on humans before now and testing seems, with this being so unique a formulation, to have been way to quickly accepted. The testing was of very few people and in the UK, they are reporting many more side effects.

It just don't fly. I mean, would you get on a plane that only was tested by taxiing down a runway or two, or would you fly in Elon Musk's latest 'space ship' at this point in development?

The Pfizer vaccine is truly a FrankensteinShot
Pages: 1 2 3 4