FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Account code sent to acceptable potentual..members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone from Catholic answers started a new forum with only acceptable members. You need a number to be acceptable, like a key.

Since imho just doing that makes everyone especially mod there not acceptable. 

Christ welcomes all. So i pray for them
What kind of CAF member is acceptable to them?  Francis cheerleader types?  Conservative NOs?
(12-10-2020, 06:01 PM)AnaCarolina Wrote: [ -> ]Someone from Catholic answers started a new forum with only acceptable members. You need a number to be acceptable, like a key.

I can't wait to not get an invite.
(12-10-2020, 06:50 PM)LionHippo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2020, 06:01 PM)AnaCarolina Wrote: [ -> ]Someone from Catholic answers started a new forum with only acceptable members. You need a number to be acceptable, like a key.

I can't wait to not get an invite.

It really doesn't surprise me, though.  Leftists love an echochamber and, assuming these are liberal Catholics, they're gonna want a safe space to gather and discuss their ecological sins, their internal racism, their unconscious biases, and how else they can implement Francis's teachings (all of which constitute irreformable dogma, regardless of what prior infallible dogmas they might contradict).
Not getting a number/code will replace being banned from CAF as the new badge of honor for faithful Catholics :)
I was sent this by accident by a friend who told me of another board.

Warning: i did not go on either board. Well i dont have a key for one but the other is liberal. I admire 2 prayer partners that have been on a desolate board since 2018.
I think thwy refused to move  back to caf because of the infighting and rhetoric when caf got new forum.
While I can understand the purpose of having an exclusive forum (trolls on the internet, limiting the number of people so everyone can get to know each other better, etc.), I worry about these liberal echo chambers. How are they supposed to turn from sin if everyone agrees with their mental gymnastics? People who tell the Truth are banned or not invited at all. Very scary for their souls.
They haven't sent me a code.
They haven't sent me a code either. (not that they could. both my CAF accounts were banned)
(12-11-2020, 07:21 PM)leogirl7 Wrote: [ -> ]While I can understand the purpose of having an exclusive forum (trolls on the internet, limiting the number of people so everyone can get to know each other better, etc.), I worry about these liberal echo chambers. How are they supposed to turn from sin if everyone agrees with their mental gymnastics? People who tell the Truth are banned or not invited at all. Very scary for their souls.
The purpose was not Christlike. It shouted to me otherwise.
we can pray for them because it is ignorance on thier part.