FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Our Lady of Fontenelle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Catholic church has a pilgrim statue of Mary  which angel Raphael stands beside. 

Mary is in reliquary. We pray.
We learn about Fontenelle and Fatima.

It has not yet been approved. These are statues from Rome.
(12-10-2020, 11:06 PM)AnaCarolina Wrote: [ -> ]My Catholic church has a pilgrim statue of Mary  which angel Raphael stands beside. 

What does it mean to say Mary is in reliquary?Do you have any links to pictures? I can't find any
Not only has the apparition "Rosa Mystica" also called in some places "Our Lady of Fontanelle" not been approved, Catholics the hierarchy (with the CDF confirming) has said at least five times officially that the apparition and messages are not to be promoted, because they are not of a supernatural origin.

That said, none of the messages or devotion have been condemned, either. There is no heresy in the message, or at least the Church has not said that they are certainly false. She has said they are not proved to be of supernatural origin, and so cannot be promoted.

The title "Rosa Mystica" however, is an ancient title for Our Lord, and devotion to Our Lady under this title is permitted.

So, if the statue is Our Lady of Fontanelle, and identified as such, it should is not permitted. If it is a statue of Our Lady as Rosa Mystica, and devotion given under this title (without connection to the Fontanelle "apparitions"), then that is permitted.
This is the statue that cries. Thats why its in a reliquary.

Our Lady Rosa Mystica brings St. Rafeal to those who need a miracle. We recieved an Opus statue blessed by Pope Benedict.

Our Lady of fontenelle, as seen by Mrs. Pierna said the priesthood would suffer great things.

Anyway we prayed to this Holy Statue for our week and concidered it an honor.
(12-12-2020, 11:20 PM)Ptochos Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2020, 11:06 PM)AnaCarolina Wrote: [ -> ]My Catholic church has a pilgrim statue of Mary  which angel Raphael stands beside. 

What does it mean to say Mary is in reliquary?Do you have any links to pictures? I can't find any

No they put Rosa Mystica in Reliqury because this statue crys 
(12-12-2020, 11:20 PM)Ptochos Wrote: [ -> ]

It has not yet been approved (fontenelle). These are statues from Rome.

No they put Rosa Mystica in Reliqury because this statue cries