FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(03-22-2021, 01:05 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2021, 12:31 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2021, 12:28 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]My point is that you are missing the point.
Oy vey!  What I'm missing is whatever point you are trying to make in that post.

+10 to dodge. Sorry, but you appear to be about two levels of experience below ChairmanJoe.
I get it, now...!!!!  You had no point!!!  (Does that elevate my "dodge" level at all?) (Next step might be "ignore"--the ultimate dodge, I guess.)
You can rail against vaccines all you want. Like ChairmanJoe. In the US and UK, there are fewer and fewer reasons to do so daily. In other words, you, and the media, will have to find the next crisis to rail about/against.

Hint: Climate change will kill you tomorrow. No one else - just you :)
(03-22-2021, 01:09 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2021, 01:05 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2021, 12:31 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2021, 12:28 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]My point is that you are missing the point.
Oy vey!  What I'm missing is whatever point you are trying to make in that post.

+10 to dodge. Sorry, but you appear to be about two levels of experience below ChairmanJoe.
I get it, now...!!!!  You had no point!!!  (Does that elevate my "dodge" level at all?)  (Next step might be "ignore"--the ultimate dodge, I guess.)

+20 to Ford

I used to wear an onion on my belt, as was the style at the time...
(03-22-2021, 01:07 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2021, 12:57 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]More on the variants from https://lockdownsceptics.org/tag/variants/:

Quote:Stop Press: Cases and hospitalisations continue to plunge in Florida, in spite of the state having the largest number of confirmed cases of the B117 variant of any US state. The Daily Mail has more.

That very last sentence is quite interesting!

Could it have to do with the fact that all current vaccines are 100% against hospitalization?
Could be.  But not even 25% of the population in Florida has been vaccinated.  And the sentence refers to cases and hospitalizations.  Not all cases are hospitalized.  And not all hospitalizations are necessarily Covidian.
Quote:Florida COVID-19 vaccine progress
Data last updated 03/21/2021
In Florida, 2,198,538 people have received only their first dose of the vaccine, or about 10.24% of the population.

So far, 2,713,248 people have completed the series of doses required to be vaccinated. That represents about 12.63% of the population.  https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus...story.html
(03-22-2021, 01:13 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]You can rail against vaccines all you want. Like ChairmanJoe. In the US and UK, there are fewer and fewer reasons to do so daily. In other words, you, and the media, will have to find the next crisis to rail about/against.

Hint: Climate change will kill you tomorrow. No one else - just you :)
Well, if I do die tomorrow, at least I'll know what killed me.  That's a relief.
Glad to help.
(03-14-2021, 04:38 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]It does not matter how long ago that innocent child was killed; murder is murder, and anyone who participates in murder and its after-effects, however remotely, is guilty.

I'm not defending the use of the vaccine in question, nor am I condemning it, but voluntarily benefitting from the good effects of an evil act is not necessarily sinful. Example: You're lost with a few friends in the tundra. One of your companions murders another. There is nothing else to eat and you're extremely hungry. If you eat the body of your friend, I'm pretty sure you would not commit a sin in doing so.
(03-26-2021, 09:07 AM)Marmot Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2021, 04:38 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]It does not matter how long ago that innocent child was killed; murder is murder, and anyone who participates in murder and its after-effects, however remotely, is guilty.

I'm not defending the use of the vaccine in question, nor am I condemning it, but voluntarily benefitting from the good effects of an evil act is not necessarily sinful. Example: You're lost with a few friends in the tundra. One of your companions murders another. There is nothing else to eat and you're extremely hungry. If you eat the body of your friend, I'm pretty sure you would not commit a sin in doing so.

That escalated quickly.

It's an apt analogy, though:  Receiving an vaccine made possible by the murder of a child is a bit like cannibalism.
(03-26-2021, 09:07 AM)Marmot Wrote: [ -> ]

Moral of the story: stay away from the tundra, but if you MUST for some bizarre reason go there, bring plenty of food--and a compass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12