FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I told my brother, an E.R. doctor, about watching this video. He knew about Dr. Simone Gold and Americas Frontline Doctors. He is not a fan and thinks they're doing more harm than good.

He's convinced that everyone needs to get vaccinated as soon as possible to save the most live and to minimize variants of the virus.

We've gone back and forth on this before, in a friendly manner, and it seems to always end up at the individual freedom vs. health and safety dilemma.

Overall, I think our discussions are good, because it makes me ask myself questions like, 'is saving the most lives paramount?'
(02-12-2021, 03:39 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2021, 03:30 PM)DeWayne Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2021, 12:00 AM)jack89 Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool that you can get a telemedicine consult through them and get Hydroxychloroquine or Iver-mectin, even if you're not sick.  It might not be a bad idea to have the meds on hand.
I don’t see where to get telemedicine consult at oann.com?!?  I’d like to try that, anyone know where you can get those medicines through telemedicine consult?

America's Frontline Doctors:  https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/
Thanks for reply, I didn’t watch the whole video at first
(02-12-2021, 04:01 PM)jack89 Wrote: [ -> ]I told my brother, an E.R. doctor, about watching this video.  He knew about Dr. Simone Gold and Americas Frontline Doctors.  He is not a fan and thinks they're doing more harm than good. 

He's convinced that everyone needs to get vaccinated as soon as possible to save the most live and to minimize variants of the virus. 

We've gone back and forth on this before, in a friendly manner, and it seems to always end up at the individual freedom vs. health and safety dilemma. 

Overall, I think our discussions are good, because it makes me ask myself questions like, 'is saving the most lives paramount?'

Yes, even if...

(1) you buy the falsehood that the virus is loads deadlier than a bad flu (it isn't);
(2) and you also buy the falsehood that the experimental vaccine is effective at reducing its spread (hasn't been studied);
(3) and you also buy the falsehood that this experimental vaccine is somehow special and doesn't need years of testing to demonstrate that it won't cause ADE or infertility, among other serious problems (incredibly reckless)...

...there is still the open question of whether it is ethical to coerce someone's medical decisions regarding their own body.  So far, this coercion has appeared in the form of threats regarding employment, education, and travel.  The only ethical systems under which this type of coercion is permissible are consequentialist systems that do not recognize the inviolability of certain rights.  Catholic morality is incompatible with consequentialism and with the violation of God-given rights.

No Catholic can support coerced vaccination.
(02-12-2021, 04:20 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2021, 04:01 PM)jack89 Wrote: [ -> ]I told my brother, an E.R. doctor, about watching this video.  He knew about Dr. Simone Gold and Americas Frontline Doctors.  He is not a fan and thinks they're doing more harm than good. 

Yes, even if...

(1) you buy the falsehood that the virus is loads deadlier than a bad flu (it isn't);
(2) and you also buy the falsehood that the experimental vaccine is effective at reducing its spread (hasn't been studied);
(3) and you also buy the falsehood that this experimental vaccine is somehow special and doesn't need years of testing to demonstrate that it won't cause ADE or infertility, among other serious problems (incredibly reckless)...

...there is still the open question of whether it is ethical to coerce someone's medical decisions regarding their own body.  So far, this coercion has appeared in the form of threats regarding employment, education, and travel.  The only ethical systems under which this type of coercion is permissible are consequentialist systems that do not recognize the inviolability of certain rights.  Catholic morality is incompatible with consequentialism and with the violation of God-given rights.

No Catholic can support coerced vaccination.

I wonder if the nature of this vaccine, being mRNA based, could fall under the category of a violation of the fifth commandment as well?
(02-12-2021, 05:34 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the nature of this vaccine, being mRNA based, could fall under the category of a violation of the fifth commandment as well?

On what grounds (other than its being dangerous)?
(02-12-2021, 05:55 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2021, 05:34 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the nature of this vaccine, being mRNA based, could fall under the category of a violation of the fifth commandment as well?

On what grounds (other than its being dangerous)?

From my poor grasp of this, I would think it would fall under the category of unnecessary bodily modification since it affects genetics.
(02-12-2021, 05:56 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]From my poor grasp of this, I would think it would fall under the category of unnecessary bodily modification since it affects genetics.

To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't modify our DNA.

The mRNA fragments from the experimental biological agent make their way into our cells, where the cells' ribosomes read the mRNA and produce the proteins described by the mRNA. The DNA (in the cellular nucleus) is unaffected, and the mRNA degrades over time, so that after a while, the cells no longer produce the proteins described by the mRNA.
(02-12-2021, 06:06 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2021, 05:56 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]From my poor grasp of this, I would think it would fall under the category of unnecessary bodily modification since it affects genetics.

To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't modify our DNA.

The mRNA fragments from the experimental biological agent make their way into our cells, where the cells' ribosomes read the mRNA and produce the proteins described by the mRNA.  The DNA (in the cellular nucleus) is unaffected, and the mRNA degrades over time, so that after a while, the cells no longer produce the proteins described by the mRNA.

Okay, thanks for elaborating. I'd say that would be a strong no then. Although, the reasons you stated in the UW thread I agree with in this case.
The science of this putative public health crisis is deeply flawed. People should not be stampeded into this injection, even if it has no fetal tissue background. Flus are detoxifications that the body goes through. The body should be supported, to the extent possible. In this sense the ideas of AFLDs are great, because they are centered on helping the patient through this pattern of detoxification.

Furthermore people should stop calling it a vaccine. It is an injection, an experiment, a gene therapy of sorts, a biological agent of unknown properties.

By the way another webinar coming up on Feb 19, maybe you heard of it already:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/unmasking-vaccines/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12